What do you think Ro-Ro?

"Honestly John, I'm not!" Sherlock insisted, attempting to sit up despite Rosie's protest.

"Oh really?" John asked sarcastically, as he snuck closer up to Sherlock who was still pinned to the floor by Rosie's will alone.

"John--" Sherlock began before John had straddled his waist down and was slowly creeping his fingers towards Sherlock mid section, not quite touching but still enough to make Sherlocks skin prickle.

"What do you think Ro-Ro?" John asked as Rosie watched intently from the side. Rosie seemed to have a glint in her eye that when Sherlock saw it nothing but complete disbelief and what appeared to be betrayal. Rosie began poking mercilessly as Sherlocks ribs setting him squirming and yelping as John slithered his hands around Sherlocks hips and did featherlight scratches through the material of Sherlocks t-shirt. Sherlock was soon screaming and laughing, John reached down to the back of Sherlocks thighs and scratched just above the knee until Sherlock was pleading for mercy.

"No John please--no!" Sherlock gasped as John and Rosie teamed up against him leaving him a crying mess on the floor, his face pink and lips tight in a line, Cupid bow hidden, as he tried to contain his laughter. "JOHNNNNN!"

John relented slightly, leaving his touched featherlight against Sherlocks silk and cotton covered over-sensitized skin. Sherlock tried to buck John off but John remained steady, having moved down slightly so he could easily reach at Sherlocks knees and the slightly plush belly beneath the granite t-shirt.

Sherlock was gasping, tear tracks down his face as he smiled unconsciously, the occasional breathless giggle escaping his pinkened lips.

Rosie sat right near his head, hitting him methodically with a plush bumblebee teddy with fuzzy wings. John reached up to under Sherlocks arms to his teres major and then began his ministrations yet again setting Sherlock off screaming and yelling again and trying to twist away.

This continued until John decided to test what he figured was Sherlocks worst spot especially considering that when John lay his hands upon Sherlocks granite covered belly Sherlock froze entirely, looking at John with pleading eyes.

"John?--" Sherlock questioned, the sound of fear in his voice, his lip pouting just slightly.

Rosie continued to prod at Sherlocks face with various toys as well as bashing them against his head and chest. John slowly trailed his fingertips down and curled around the hem of the t-shirt lifting it so his fingers could slide underneath.

He felt the warmth of Sherlocks smooth skin against his palms and Sherlock arched up in another pitiful attempt at escape.

"Please John--" Sherlock pleaded, but John just smiled wickedly before sliding his hands more outward, fingers splayed and then began tickling at Sherlocks soft belly, he didn't laugh at first and then he did and he could barely breathe, close to hyperventilating, his laughs were silent and his shrieks not heard.

"JO-O-OHN ST-OHOHOHOH-OHP! Sherlock begged.

John continued for approximately another two minutes before he had Sherlock lifeless and dead beneath his hands, gasping for breath like he'd run a marathon.

John lifted his tshirt slightly revealing soft alabaster skin, littered with little brown freckles just above his hips, John leaned down and pressed a loving kiss to Sherlocks hip bone before trailing his lips up to his belly button and blowing a muffled raspberry to which Sherlock attempted to swat his head away.

John laughed and pulled the hem back down covering the skin, before meeting Sherlocks eyes, alight with mirth and swing the high blush that spread all over Sherlocks face even across the tips of his ears.

John leaned closer up to Sherlocks face before kissing him on the nose and then the mouth.  

"Cmon love, I think it's a good day for a family day out, what do you say?" John asked joyfully as he climbed off Sherlock and got to his feet before offering his hands to Sherlock and pulling him up swiftly to which Rosie giggled. "Off you go, get changed!" John said with a pat to Sherlocks upper thigh as he began to walk away causing a yelp out of the detective before he scurried to his bedroom. "Summer clothes!" John called out.

John then set about collecting Rosie off the floor to change her into something more suitable for outside that wasn't her sleep suit. 

He put her into a black and yellow striped dress, a gift from Sherlock after the affectionate nickname bumble had come into place.