"You look handsome," I spoke up and his head snapped to me in shock. "I didn't even hear you. You look beautiful," he grinned and I blushed. "Thank you," I said as he walked to me and gave me a soft kiss.

"Ready to go?" Ross asked and I nodded.

Tonight Ross and I were going out to a fancy restaurant on the island. So far our honeymoon has been perfect and I couldn't complain about a single thing.

Ross intertwined our fingers and I grabbed my purse before we left out hotel room. "Thanks for everything, Ross. The honeymoon has been nothing but perfect," I said and he smiled at me.

"You're welcome, love. Thank you for marrying me," Ross grinned as we walked down the hall and I grinned wildly. We got into the elevator and Ross pulled me close. "I love you," I said as he hugged me close and he kissed my head. "I love you too," he said and kissed my cheek.

After the elevator ride, we walked to the restaurant that was just around the corner from our hotel. "It's beautiful here," I said in awe as I looked at the island.

"It is. There's a festival tomorrow. Food tasting and all that. We should go," Ross said and I looked at him, only to find him already staring at me. "I would love that," I said and he smiled at me.

After we were seated, Ross looked at me again. "Welcome. My name's Petros. What would you like to drink tonight?" our waiter, Petros, asked.

"A bottle of your finest wine please," Ross requested and Petros nodded before walking away. "I have a surprise for you once we get home," Ross said and I looked at him curiously.

"You do?" I asked and he nodded with a wide grin. "What is it?" I asked my husband. "Well," he started as he intertwined our fingers, "it's something you've been wanting for quite a while now," he finished and I smirked. "A sexy boyfriend?" I teased and his face fell.

"Unamused," he said blankly as I laughed at him. "I'm kidding," I laughed and he shook his head with a small smile. "Idiot," he mumbled as I continued giggling. "What is it?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Not telling you now,"

I pouted at his statement and our waiter returned. "Here you go. Have you decided on what you'll be eating? Or maybe something for an entrée?" he asked and I looked at Ross.

"How about some prawns?" I asked and Ross immediately nodded. "That seems delicious," he smiled and our waiter nodded before walking off again.

"Please tell me," I begged as Ross poured me a glass of wine and he chuckled. "No way. That's the thing about surprises. They're a surprise," Ross said as he handed me a glass of wine.

"Mmhm," I hummed before taking a sip and Ross also tasted it. "This is nice. It's not that bitter, but also not that sweet," I said and Ross nodded. "We should get some for the house," Ross said and I nodded.

Ross's POV

I smirked softly. If only she picked up on that subtle hint.

*Day 7*

"This is incredible," Tori said and I nodded in agreement as I continued chewing. I'm not sure what we were eating, but it was absolutely delicious. Tori and I are at the festival thing and we've been having a blast.

"You look beautiful," I said again and she blushed. My wife was wearing a black romper that made her look absolutely gorgeous. Her wedding ring/engagement ring shone brightly in the sun as I intertwined our hands.

"Thank you,"

×××

I breathed out heavily as pleasure traveled through my body and I fell down next to Tori. "And they say marriage is boring," I scoffed and Tori laughed before snuggling closer to me.

We were laying on the blankets next to the fireplace. The fire gave the room a soft glow as Tori cuddled her naked, sweaty and tired body closer to mine. "You're amazing," she whispered before kissing beneath my ear and I shivered. "Trust me. You're the amazing one," I said before kissing her head.

"I don't wanna go home. Let's stay here forever," she said and I hummed. "I love that idea. But what about the monkey?" I teased and she giggled. "Do you want a monkey? Because I really also want a puppy," she said and I looked at her. "What kind of puppy?" I asked, genuinely interested. "A small one," she said goofily and I chuckled at my wife.

"We could get one," I said and she looked at me surprised. "Really?" "Yeah, of course. Once we got home we'll go adopt one," I said and she looked at me confused. "But we live in the apartment," she said and I nodded. "Well yeah, but leave that to me," I said before softly kissing her.

Hey guys.
Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been having a really bad time lately. I've lost a family member and it was hard. I'll try to update more regularly. Thanks for all the support❤❤