Chapter 2:To the human world

(Y/N)=Your Name
(BFF/N)=Best Friend's Name

~~~~~
"(Y/N)!!!!!"I turned around and saw my one and only best friend (BFF/N),I smiled and we both hug eachother,"(Y/N)!how is your weekend?"she/he ask,"The usual..play ML everyday"I said and we broke the hug.

"Cool!I just installed that game yesterday!","Great!What's your username?"she/he was about to say it but the bell rang

RING RING

"Oh shoot we're gonna be late!"I said and we quickly go to Math class,we both have the same schedule,

Time skip~~~

"Woooo finally!FREEDOM!"(BFF/N) yelled,I giggled and we say goodbye to eachother and go to our home sweet homes.

~Cyclops's P.O.V~
"Hey uhh Cyclops..what are you doing?"Lolita said and watches me make a portal,"A portal"I said while trying not to get distracted,"Yeah I know it's a portal but..where exactly?"she said,"To the human world"as I said that her eyes widen with fear.

"You're not allowed to do that!!"she yelled at me,but I ignore her and continue my work."*sighs*...I know this is forbidden but..I'm really curious about them...I know that..this is very,VERY dangerous but..do you sometimes think that you want to see what's out there?"

She pauses for a little and think what I've said,"Yeah...I sometimes think of that","Then let's go there!"I said with a smile,

"Atettion game characters!Please go to your respective places!"

"The portal worked!Let's go Lolita!"I said and hold her hand,"Wait..what about the--There is no time!Let's go!"I said and we jump into the portal..

To be continued

First of all I just wanna say thank you for digiquise for having a liking to this story,thank you so much!I thought that no one will ever love this story!

But anyways guys thank you for reading this and I will see you all......IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!