Chapter 1:The inside of the game

Y/N=Your name

~~~~~
"Y/N!It's time to eat dinner!"yelled my mom from downstairs,"Ok mom!After I finish this battle!"I said and continue playing,"You always play that game!What is it called again?Mobil Legend?!","It's Mobile Legends!please mom just five more minutes?!","Fine!!"

"You have been slain"

"God dammit!Ugh we can do this Natalia!!"I said to her,even though she's only a game character

5 minutes later

"VICTORY!"

"YEEEESSSS BOIIIIIII!!"I yelled then do a victory dance,"Weeeee are the champions my friend--(Y/N) it's time to eat!!",oh shoot I forgot about that."Coming mom!"I said then place my phone in my bed then go downstairs.

~Natalia's P.O.V~
"Good game guys!"Nana said wagging her tail,"It was all Alucard's fault!"said Moscov and punch him in his left shoulder,"What?!How can I resist?Ruby is so goddamn beautiful!"said Alucard and winked at Ruby,Ruby blushed and hide behind me.

"Good game Natalia,you really kill it!"said Saber,I smile a little and said thank you to him,"Yeah Natalia,you are really great!"said Nana hugging me,"If it wasn't for you,I could have died"She smiled and let go the hug.

"Well if it wasn't for the human players,we'll die already"said Hayabusa while leaning next to the turret,"He has a point"said Kagura twirling her umbrella.

"Attention game characters!Please go to your respective places"

"Let's go guys!"shouted Layla,"Wait for us Layla!!!"yelled Roger

"Well we better get going"I said,they nod their heads and go to there places

To be continued!