(38)

July 28th,2017
Los Angeles,CA

Is she Alive?

Klay Thompson P.O.V
Giant's vs Dodgers game usual Dulce woke up like always her usual self also want bummed her out was that she had a miscarriage she lost the baby she didn't attend yesterday ping pong event she was not happy also we had told my mom she was real excited but then I told her she had a miscarriage we jusy cried.

Than Draymond getting sued? Don't know what for!

Dulce Biological mom took back Daniella back so Dulce Just slowly stressing out more. She's gonna start today as pitcher she doesn't want this day to go bad.

Which she had a rough start in the week! My family out here as well so dulce aunt's cousins because one of their cousins sensed something was gonna happend so they drove to LA just to be here at today game.... It starting to worry me I don't want to metioned anything to her so I won't! Having a bond with every player she had her ring we both did warming up barnes was gonna be her catcher mariana kike gf came up to me and asked me if dulce was pregnant? I told her what had happend yesterday she let out tears I told her not to metioned anything or else they're gonna kick her out. I brought her subway than the mariana went to go hug her they talked tears falling from both of their eyes .

Middle of 6th inning
Dulce and barnes moment...

Austin Barnes P.O.V
Dulce pitching I noticed something was wrong because she was bleeding from her nose and now mouth then she collapsed on me ad came running everyone was silent ready to bounce came i had blood on my uniform they cliched her nose and mouth. She said that she feels real dizzy....
Athletic trainers called the ambulance they opened the back and they past through they now were trying to revive tears on every single player's dulce family all broken they all left ready to follow them they took her. Klay had tears cody looked hurt kike gum had fallen off from his bat..... They got someone else to pitch 30 minutes later

Athletic Trainer: -notified Robert's about something- he's crying he walked out went downstairs.

Cody Bellinger P.O.V
We were on break when they updated us with news..... I cried so hard also let the fan's know

MLB Network:
Dulce Rosales collapsed to the floor middle of 6th inning austin barnes got her in time but soon was covered in blood. EMR came trying to revive her. I'm really depressed Dulce has went to COMA... Pray for Dulce