(23)

June 24th,2017
Los Angeles,CA

Authornote:// Dulce real b'day will be today june 24th.

Draymond Green P.O.V
Today is my daughter boo candy 19th b'day we're throwing her a suprise party! At her grandpa which is also my grandpa since we've been so with eachother when i was little. I have the whole gang over curry's durant everyone than rosa invited her side of family who i haven't seen since i had left to play ball than we have the dodger player's dulce bf Cody has been real helpful as well I can tell Klay just a manwhore every one knows lol. He's doomed if that's his baby dulce and him were doing so fine but damn that bitch had to return! Cody will pick her up we're not letting her drive all day than take themselves at the game then rosie my bestfriend more like sister will pick her up they'll go to her house get ready there!! Klay bought her a dress suprise lol we paid for a hair stylist which is Ayesha private one which dulce doesn't know about. I've never seen dulce with makeup so they told me she doesn't. It's currently 7am when went and woke her up attacked her then we went out to eat at ihop like a usual day we never let her go down to the ranch the big tents were set up cody will take her out around 11am out their date which cody should now texted her which I heard her phone ding she saw it and smiled klay and I bought her alot of! roses. She got up we all got ready we are gonna have a taco catering we didn't want for them to cook and having a candy table which Mimi was in the mood for candy also my mom is here not to miss out this special day for me she's not come till the suprise party also I told cody to tell her to pack all her baseball stuff which she did!

💙💙💍💙💍💙💍💙💍💙💙💍

Cody Bellinger: Happy Birthday Babe 💙

Instagram Celeb's News:
"Klay Thompson is not the father baby of the one chick who showed up to his door "

Draymond Green:
Even though the party will start late all of us will get enough time to get stuff done it's gonna be a spectacular party a night party because monday morning all of us leave back to Oakland including I klay happy it's not his baby Dulce was there when he got that call

💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙💙🌻💙🌻💙

Dodgers Players attack Dulce cause it's her birthday

Dulce Rosales Green P.O.V
We're winning 4-0 bottom 4th inning cody had picked me up stayed all day at his apartment with corey cuddling Kike & Mariana brought us yogurt land it was so sweet of them i was all the people I love soo much I had texted my dad who was gonna pick me up he said my aunt claire who's only 24 years gonna pick me up from the only player's parking lot she lives here in LA now after the game my aunt was waiting for me I was feeling exhausted She told me to shower so i can feel relaxed i took a quick one than their was a hairstylist and make up person gonna do light make. Up she was getting hers done as well than we were finish she blindfolded me and we were inside the car i asked her if i e can fall asleep she said go for it!

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Downey,CA

Draymond Green P.O.V
She's here but she fell asleep the guy's are here as well they have her awake still have her on blindfold we have her on heels again I'm really bad father lol she went down all of us here all yelled suprise!!

Dulce Rosales: Aweee 😭

Dulce Rosales

Klay Thomspon:

Klay Thomspon:

She is so god damn beautiful!

Dulce Rosales P.O.V
Went to go hug everybody dodger boy's and the curry's oh my goodness me and klay couldn't keep my eye's off her cody noticed that he wanted to talk in private

Cody Bellinger: I broke up with her for real i know she still have feelings for you! You can go with her make her happy 💕!

Klay Thompson: Thats means alot thanks cody!

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

1:30am

Draymond Green: on Instagram

💕Happy Birthday to my Daughter Dulce Green Finally 19 years💕