"You ready?" He asked.

Ivory nodded and Yusuf turned the car off.

She was hoping things went well.

Inez laid in her bed

Inez laid in her bed. She just got off work and was exhausted. She was starting to lose her mind.

Every five minutes she checked her phone to see if Yusuf would text her back, but he didn't. She saw that he left her on read last night, so she knew she was definitely getting her messages.

She couldn't stop thinking about Yusuf. She wanted him even more because he didn't want her. He was so fine and he was different than all the other men in her phone.

She even broke up with her boyfriend for Yusuf two days after she met Yusuf. She's been with her ex, Eric, for seven months. He was a really nice guy, but she wanted something different.

Unlocking her phone, she went straight to instagram and seen Yusuf  posted a photo and her stomach tightened when she viewed the picture.

yusufchi  Baby momma fine as wine, wouldn't hesitate to take her out to dine

yusufchi  Baby momma fine as wine, wouldn't hesitate to take her out to dine.😘👶🏽 #WCE #OldToUsNewToYall

Inez went to her messages and sent him a text message. She wanted him so bad. Maybe if she told Ivory about them, she'd understand and back off.

Even though they didn't have sex, they did make out a lot and went on a date. Inez tried having sex with him, but he would hold back and stop before anything could really happen. Now she sees why.

Ivory couldn't handle a man like him. She was two years younger than him, while Inez and Yusuf were the same age.

She would've threatened to get the police involved with their relationship, but when you turn seventeen in the state of Illinois ,you're able to date who you want.

Then it would've been even more pointless because Ivory would be eighteen in two days. She tried to figure out someway to get herself back into the picture.

She smirked as she exited out of Yusuf's thread and went to Ivory's.

Inez💋
Hey lil' sis, are you busy tomorrow?4:34pm

🙄
Yeah, Yusuf's coming over tomorrow for dinner. I tried to invite you, but you haven't been texting me back or answering my calls ☹️ are you okay?  4:36pm

Inez💋
I'm good and I'll be there4:37pm

🙄
You should bring your man too, I want Yusuf to meet everyone officially. 4:40pm

Inez💋
Don't worry, he'll definitely be there. See you tomorrow lil' sis. Love you! 😘 4:42pm

Inez exited out of their thread and locked her phone. She was going to get her nigga back even if it meant hurting her little sister. She'll be the perfect stepmom.