Bonus: Character Profiles and Sethanism pt. 1 [Ethan's POV]

Start from the beginning

Age: 22

Job: Variety (model, trainer, volunteer works)

Physical features: Black hair, cerulean blue eyes, darker skin, think of that perfect golden/bronzed skin and he never had to sunbathe for it-- Greek/Italian heritage

Major: Criminal Law - in his last year of getting his Juris Doctor degree

Minor: Business

Personality: Playful, intense, but very passionate, has a fast temper when the subject is something he has no tolerance for, afraid of being loved and of being in love, usually hides his true self behind his playful, slightly dumbed down persona, doesn't like to show weakness, protective, dislikes his family, volunteers at a halfway house for battered and abused women (Ethan and Cassie are unaware that he does this)

Family Members: [Pending]

Brand - the father, manages the family business

Grant - the eldest brother, works construction in the day, handles weapon, drug, and trafficking sales for his father at night

Maddison (Maddie) - [Deceased] second eldest, fell in love with a guy and got pregnant at eighteen, the guy fled, she died at nineteen due to birthing complications; her baby, who they ended up calling Lucas died as well

Andrew - third eldest, very intelligent, deals with finding and trafficking people, appears to lack emotion

Simon - fourth eldest, drug and arms smuggler, alcoholic

Hunter - the fifth eldest, an extremely talented and popular artist by day. Initially sold their products [guns, drugs, humans] to potential new buyers, very high risk, but his recent public popularity has caused Andrew and Grant to have more involvement

Max - cousin

Pt. 1: Sethanism [Ethan's POV]

My lungs were on fire as I tried to breathe. The cause? A frantic mixture of kisses to Seth and the demanding, yet unsure, nature of Cassie's wandering hands going up my sides. When the tips of her fingers skimmed across my lower back, I shivered and had to pull away her hands clamping over my ass. There was a frustrated, almost helpless look crossing Cassie's face that caused me to glance down.

I couldn't describe the strange, multitude of emotions crossing me in that moment. My best friend was getting finger fucked by my boyfriend. Honestly, what a great, albeit dirty, conversation starter. If I had to describe the delicious slurp and slush of it, of the direct punch of lust to the groin it caused me I don't think I could do it justice.

"Another one," Seth whispered the warning. I glanced down at the same time he pushed a second finger inside her.

I rubbed a hand over her belly, hoping to ease the discomfort from her face as she shut one eye and bit her lip.

"You are tight! I thought you had a dildo," Seth mumbled, his eyes glued to her face.

"Rabbit is my beloved toy, but he rarely sees my insides," she said. "Mostly, it's just for vibration."

I cocked an eyebrow at the tiny smile playing on Seth's mouth as he watched her. Seth had a possessive nature and liked being the first to do things, so it didn't surprise me that what she said pleased him so much. What did surprise me was that that part of his nature was usually aimed towards individuals he'd been sexually intimate with more than once. They'd all fooled around, but had it been enough to get Seth to that level without any of them knowing?

This relationship was going to be good for all of them. And not just simply good... exciting.

Seth bowed his head, offering his lips to Cassie. She darted her tongue out, licking up the middle of them before deciding to suck on his bottom, fuller, lip. "Hmm, you taste like watermelon Jolly Ranchers," Cassie whispered as her tongue darted to the corner of his mouth like she wanted to eat him up.

I knew the feeling. Seth's addiction to watermelon Jolly Ranchers and the taste that lingered in his mouth had given me cravings for more things than just sucking on his tongue.

The funny thing is? I don't even like watermelon.

"This is—" Seth paused, casting a puzzled glance my way. His head tilted and his mouth dropped open and closed before he spoke again. "I don't think I've ever been licked like this."

If he wanted to be licked like that more often I could arrange it, but I had to admit, watching Cassie's pink little tongue lick up the corner of his mouth was killing me. I exhaled slowly, absently letting my hand rub her belly before curiosity got the better of me and I let my fingers trail down closer to Seth's.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Seth asked sounding amused as Cassie continued lapping at him like a kitten over a bowl of milk.

I paused in my hands' descent and tore my gaze from Seth's viciously working fingers between Cassie's legs. The need rattling in Seth's voice was shocking. He was usually so calm and collected during our BDSM sessions. Even when we were just together, no games, no roles being played, just us, it would take a while for him to get to this point. That point where he was buzzed, where he was so turned on that a simple touch or flick of the wrist could set him off and it would be over.

Biting my bottom lip, I let my gaze travel back and forth between them and the sudden urge to take control floored me. I'd never wanted to be in charge before. The submission I gave Seth had been all I needed, but it seemed to be a different story when Cassie was involved.

Me dominating Cassie, her dominating Seth... the idea alone sent a lightning shock wave through my body and the bells ringing in my ears barely let me hear Cassie as she responded to Seth.

"Yes," she whispered, sweeping her tongue down the curve of his jaw before grazing her teeth against his bone. "I think I could lick you forever."

Oh, fuck me.

My hands were working faster over her stomach. Back and forth, up and down, almost like I was trying to soothe her, but really I was too overwhelmed with the need to do more at that point. Images upon images of what I wanted to do to her, of what I wanted to see her do to Seth made me tremble.

Trying to shake myself out of the stupor I'd been put under I slide my hand up her midriff to cup her breast. Bending down, I placed a sucking kiss against her nipple

"I might be inclined to let you," Seth whispered, letting his eyes close partially as he tilted his head, offering Cassie his neck.

"I've got a lot to learn, you know?" she whispered the words between licks and bites, shivering when I blew against her and shifted to her other breast.

"Yes you do," Seth said. "You are so fucking hot!" A shiver wracked through his body. It was a hard shiver that seemed to vibrate to his thrusting fingers, up Cassie's body, to my mouth.

Probably just my imagination, probably just me needing to calm down if I was going to be able to do what Cassie wanted. I inhaled and exhaled a few times, slowly so I could not only catch my breath but calm myself down.

"You've got me beat," she said. "You both have me beat and I think I've found my religion."

What was that? I pulled my mouth from her and looked up.

Seth pulled away, frowning, his fingers still working in and out of her. "You've got some creepy ass sex talk sometimes."

"What?" she asked, pulling her best innocent look. "Sethanism could totally be a religion, and I plan on worshipping hard! Every day, in fact!"

Aw, gees.

Seth chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand before glancing at me. All I could do was shrug—it was Cassie, he shouldn't be surprised at this point—and continued placing small kisses between spearing tongue laps against her right nipple.

"I'm game," I said, watching Seth.