The Quiet Lie(One Direction Love Story)

Start from the beginning

“Hi I’m Trisha and I’m here to show you to your dorm. So if you follow me I’ll show you around.” Her smile was welcoming but to me it felt too superficial. I gave off a small smile and got up. I dusted off my dress to anything that was on it, the light material running through my fingers as I pat it down.

I followed the sound of Trisha clicking heels as I walked down the hall of

I clutched my suit case in my hand as I wandered down the halls with Trisha. The dorms were huge for what I was expecting, at least two bedrooms in one. I zoned in and out of what Trisha was saying as I took in the scenery of the buildings.

“The girl dorms are here on the left as you can see painted in pink, and the boy dorms on the right as you can see painted in blue.” Trisha had pointed; it was so cliché, blue isn’t even a boy’s colour. “Keep up darling, keep up.” She would say now and then when I slowed down to look at everything, it was just like the movies honestly, it was as though I stepped right into a movie and here I was.

“Now here are the showers, yes they are uni sex blahh we have these showers as it is more convenient and cheaper than to have all bathrooms in all dorms.” I cringed; I didn’t want to have community showers! To walk back in a towel or even walk in there, I have enough trouble walking around my home in a t-shirt. This is going to be a nightmare.

“That was the end of the tour love, and I have your dorm key here. Number 213, I’ll just show you to it and you’ll be on your way.” She beamed a smile down at me that made me uncomfortable in my own skin, her heels clicked as we walked towards my dorm. There was some people staring and whispering as others were just walking around. Classes stared Thursday which meant, I had two days to settle in and figure out this stupid shower thing.

“Here we are 213.” She smiled giving me the key, when I looked up it was a blue door. I was on the right side; I turned around and saw all the pink rooms as I stood in front of a blue one.  I shook it off; maybe two girls were staying in here. As soon as I opened the door, I knew there was not another girl staying in here. The smell of smoke and chocolate filled my nose, the smell of deodorant was spread throughout the dorm, as I soon as I entered I coughed uncontrollably.  “Harold Styles,” Trisha called in probably the most fakest sweet voice I even heard.

“What do you want?” A voice growled and I heard water been switched off, was there a shower in here?  I stood behind Trish as she closed the door. I took in the room, one side was empty a small simple bed, a night stand and a wardrobe direct in front. Same as the other side, although the other side which I presume belongs to ‘Harold Styles’ was filled with things. The night stand had cigarettes placed on it, with magazines and wrappers under it, which made me cringe. The bed was covered in a black cover, nothing special. His wardrobe was a mess clothes spilling out everywhere, I was itching to clean it up.  A door opened and slammed followed by the same voice that spoken out before.

“What the hell do you want Trisha?” He growled down at her, and that’s when I saw him, he would tower over me no doubt. A white tight towel wrapped around his waist, small droplets of water down his chest and arms. He had this mess of curls on the top of his head that was pulled with a headband, his lips were in a perfect straight line and his eyes were pure green that ran through me. Creases on his forehead indicate he is in no mood to be interrupted. Then I noticed tattoos.

He was covered in them, and each and every one looked utterly perfect on him, no this couldn’t be happening; I’m not sharing a dorm with him! I hide more behind Trisha if that was even possible. He seemed to notice as he sighed and grabbed a plain shirt to put on.

“Well darling, I was just showing your roommate around the campus and came to introduce her.” She simply explained.

“I don’t want a roommate, and if I did why the hell would it be a girl?” He sounded pissed off and I could tell already being on his bad side was not a good thing.

“Harry, this is Rosalie Sanders and she will be your roommate. Most dorms are full and well we decided that you would be most accepting, besides having your own bathroom can be more sense of security for the young girl.” She ignored his remark and introduced me without making me step out thank god. Her sentence did not make much sense, but yes I will feel safer with the shower in my dorm. He sighed heavily running his hands over his face.

Trisha took a step towards him grabbing his arm, it was almost an intimate gesture and I suddenly felt awkward. “Look darling, if this doesn’t work out she can be moved when girls leave after this semester, we have agreed and it has been set.” I watched as she leaned up and kissed his cheek, and he sighed.

“You owe me.” Was all he spoke to her as she nodded laughing, “Of course, does tonight sound okay?” Now I felt sick as Harry chuckled wrapping one arm around her, he leaned down to whisper something which made her giggle. Now I defiantly felt sick, and I knew what type of guy Harry was. She moved from his embrace and looked over at me.

“If you need anything Rosalie, go to the front desk or see me personally. Hope you settle in well, bye you two.” She smiled at as she left the dorm and shut the door.

Suddenly breathing became a problem for me as I stared at the closed door with the luggage clutched in my hand.  

 I suddenly knew I didn’t belong here anymore, this wasn’t my place. And I had no idea how to make it my place.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all this will be my new story! And I hope you'll all enjoy it!! Please share, vote and comment around to let me know what your thoughts are on this story! 

Love you all xxx