Chapter Two

HEY Y'ALL!!! So I'm pretty darn PUMPED about writin this story!!! Loki is my favorite character ever, besides Snape from Harry Potter of course :)

And if anyone reading hasn't seen Thor or The Avengers, or read the Marvel comics, you probably should. It is amazing anyways :D

But the movie Thor is what this is all going off, and soon, it'll bleed into The Avengers movie. Really the only thing that I make up is my character, and the rest that'll happen later in the book is all head cannon. If anyone here went into the Norse Mythology or at least the comics, you'll know that Loki, the god of mischief (you'll meet him in this chapter, though not formally), you'll know that he has a wife, who is Sigyne, the goddess of fidelity (loyalty). I sort of cut her out- he isn't married to her yet, anyways. And Thor is origionally married to Sif, goddess of war, but I don't have that in here either, it isn't in the movie anyways, and a lot of y'all may go off that.

ANYWAYS, enough of this- here's the next chapter!!! :D

CHAPTER TWO

It was pouring rain. I cursed to myself, knowing that the sand would turn to a grainy, staining mud. The ankles of my skinny jeans were already wet and dirtied, as we're the toes and heels of my ash brown TOMs. Thy were originally a chocolate brown, but the dust and wear of them has made them a permit ate shade of dusty brown. I had my small jacket over my head that I had in my car out of a whim.

I was crouched low, balanced on the balls of my feet as I watched the scene before me. Some crazy guy had busted into the place, fighting like a mad-skilled genius. He was pretty hot, on top of that. After admiring his good looks and epic fighting skills, my yes made there was to the real reason I was here, and the reason the FED's were, too: the so called "crashed satellite".

I watched as he friend pulling it up out of the ground, but with no luck. It seemed to make him pretty aggravated, too, because he collapsed on his knees and tarted screaming to the heavens. It was awkward. I wasn't sure it I should laugh or feel bad. So I just stayed silent and watched his muscles ripple in the rain, which was entertaining enough for me. A moment later, a few burly guys came and drug him off. That was my cue.

I carefully stood up, stretching out my legs a little from the incomfertable position. I shook out each leg and took a deep breath, puttin on my jacket and popping the hood up over my head. My medium brown hair was long and curly, thrown up into a loose ponytail, a black headband in my hair to create a small bump in my hair in the front. A few strands had managed to get loose and were now sticking to my face from the water.

I trotted silently down the small hill, closing in proximity to the site. It was within a small crater, and it was almost like a small town was built around it. I was obvious that they were investigating an alien related crash, with the white plastic tubes and tents around it. I inched through the hole made my Mr. Hottie jut minutes before carefully, peering around and stepping inside. I paused, waiting to see if anyone would come after me and drag me away the way they did him, but when no one did, I continued inside.

I stood inside the eerie-feeling place, in front of the late piece of metal that was causing so much commotion. It was a... A hammer? Really? I had the sudden urge to reach down and grasp a hold of it, just to see if I could maybe get it up. Surely they had already tried to lift it and, obviously, failed. It looked pretty stuck, after all. It's bottom was partly covered in the cement-looking bump in the ground. It looked almost man-made, not like something nature would accidentally create.

I tapped my lower lip thoughtfully. This hammer didn't /look/ alien... But you could never really tell. And there was something about it... It seemed so /familiar/ in a way. Like I had seen it before. The markings, the shape and look... Had I seen this in one of my researches before? It almost seems as of I had, yet I don't recall ever reading about this sort of thing. I'm mostly your "sneak into Area 51" kind of girl. I'm down to get the hard cold facts about other life forms, not this.