Chapter Ten

Okay, so I'm actually tonne go ahead and post another chapter today! I can't help it! Thanks do much for all the responses and praise, it moitaves me to write even more :D

This chapter wI'll be super duper sad, so try not to explode from feels! I'll be doing my best to NOT make Loki unLokiish, and not name my character look like a Mary Sue. Honestly, I can't stand Mary Sues, and I would hate to write about one. I want this to be a real, no-one-is-perfect story. So please enjoy, vote comment fan, and thanks again to everyone who has!!! Y'all are all the greatest!!! Yay Loki!!!

-Haeley

CHAPTER TEN

I paced the dining room, hands clasped behind my back worriedly. I was freaking out, my breathing a little to often and my head beginning to get dizzy from all the extra air. I had finally decided on a cream colored dress that clung to me from the top down to my mid-thigh, then flared out. A mermaid style gown. It glistened a bit with some sort of clear shimmer, and my hair was up in a french braid, twisted around my head once like a headband. Simple, but hopefully elegant enough to make my unroyal background acceptable.

But Frigga didn't seem like the kind of woman to judge a woman on her bloodline. In face, she seemed like she would accept me no matter what. But Loki knew he much better than I, and he seemed pretty irked, so I felt about ten times as much.

But she was still at Odin's bedside, and Loki was no where to be seen. After he left my room, I haven't seen or heard from him. This only spiked my nerves even more, and I don't know how much of this I can take.

I heard running footsteps behind me. I turned on my heels to see a few guards bustling off to somewhere. Furrowing my brow, I ignored it. Until a sound like an entire castle wall breaking through caught my attention. I jumped back, stumbling in my heels and nearly topping over. What the hell was that?! A few masculine shouts were barely audible from upstairs.

Like any insane person would do, I ran to the source of the noise. Up the stone stairway, I only got about five steps in before I kicked off the impossible heels and abandoned them at the foot of the staircase. I heard two men's voices shouting in some argument by the time I reached the floor. Following the voices, I flung open the door. It was Odin's room.

My mouth fell open as I took in what I saw. At least three lifeless bodies of giant blue-skinned men, their skin seeming to be covered in ice, laid scattered around the room. Frigga stood on my side of the room, staring at the scene before her in worry and horror.

But what caught my attention the most was the new arrival; a man, Loki's age it looked, with shoulder-length blonde hair and bright blue eyes. He wore armor, just like Loki's only more warrior-like and with a dashing red accent. In his hands, he held a giant hammer. All three looked to me. "What... Loki? What's going on?!" I stammered in shock.

Loki looked both unpleased and unsettled that I was here. The new man gave me a surprised look, but anger with Loki still laced it. "Who are you?" He asked.

I fiddled with my hands, lacing the fingers and I lacing in a fidgety way. "Haeley Green. Who are you?"

The man looked oddly confused. "Thor Odin, of Asgard." He replied strongly, his tone still gruff. Wait... Odin? As in Loki Odin? As in Loki's /brother/? Loki's words suddenly came back to me. "I had a brother once.". He wasn't dead. But by the way the two were at each others throats, one of them may be soon. I stepped forward. "Loki, stop this-"

"Enough! I will finish you here and now, brother." His shout was furious and had a pitch of insanity. Loki was loosing it for real. But Thor turned to him, just in time to be hit by Loki, bursting through the castle wall and falling from the high stories. I screamed, running over, but Frigga grabbed me, restraining me. Tears began to well in my wide, petrified eyes, of both grief and anger. "Loki, /please/! Wait-!" I caught one arm free of her gentle but firm grasp and reached of to Loki, but he leapt through the new hole in the wall, sailing after his brother. It hit me then that they were immortal, and a small relief washed over me. But it was short lived. They were going to end up killing each other.