~Chapter 7~

June 12, 2017

     "Why don't you tell me it was a scary movie, you idiot!?" Mia shrieked as she slapped Runa's arm. Karin stood wide eyed looking at the violence displayed by the taller girl while Hina and Reina just laughed.

     "I'm sorry but I figured you'd be fine since you weren't alone" Runa mumbled as she rubbed her arm. Mia had spent most of the movie with her knees pulled up to her chest and her head buried in her knees. Karin had been sitting beside her in the theater and tried calming her down but was always cut off with a scream.

     "Well, should we leave Mia to beat the life out of Runa?" Hina suggested with a smirk. Runa's eyes widened and Mia smirked as well.

     "Yeah... why don't they leave and we can talk," Mia said with an evil smirk and menacing tone. Karin started laughing and Reina watched with interest at the drama unfolding in front of them.

     "I think they should stay... I might need some witnesses" Runa whispered the last part of her sentence but everyone was still able to hear her. Hina laughed at the conflict that she created between the two friends and soon enough Reina and Karin were laughing as well.

I'm so sorry! I really wanted to update but I'm out of high-speed data and our wifi is being stupid so I only managed to complete this much T^T I promise I'll write a special chapter for Monday so please look forward to it <3

     Next Update: July 31, 2017