~Prolouge~

August 24, 2014

     The entire room was white. Smells that most people would associate with hospitals were present. Toward the middle were four metal tables. Laying atop of the cold, metal tables were four girls. There were wooden clipboards attached to the edge of each table as well. The first and only visible page showed all of the girls' basic information such as names, ages, and birthdates. 

     A scientist, dressed in a lab coat and surgical mask, came into the room with a cart. Syringes were visible on top of the cart, each one filled with a pink liquid. All four syringes had the name of its victim labeled neatly on a strip of white tape. The scientist approached the first table and grabbed the syringe with the name 'Reina Kubo' written on the front. She inserted the needle into the girl's arm and watched the unconscious girl flinch as she pressed the liquid into her bloodstream. 

     Once the contents of the syringe were completely empty she set the first syringe down and grabbed the second syringe. 'Mia Kusakabe' could be seen on the syringe as the scientist walked towards the second table. Repeating the same steps as before she injected the girl named Mia with the strange, pink liquid. Mia's features contorted slightly and her body tensed up as an instinct to the pain despite being asleep. 

     Guilt started to overcome the scientist as she reached for the third syringe. She stopped slightly before the syringe, her hand hovering over it. The third girl was the same age as her daughter. She couldn't stop imagining her daughter in this girls position and her vision blurred slightly as tears filled her eyes. Remembering her job she finally grabbed the syringe and quickly injected the needle into the girl's arm. Just like the other two girls, her body tensed slightly at the sudden pain of the needle. Setting down the syringe she made her way to the last table.

     The last girl was also the youngest. She was only twelve while the others were all fourteen. The scientist sighed as she grabbed the final syringe that was labeled 'Ayami Sema'. Taking one last look at the young girl she quickly put the needle in. As soon as the contents of the syringe were empty she dropped the syringe back onto the cart and scurried out of the room. Someone else would come and take the girls back to their homes soon after she left. Her job was done but she couldn't help but feel guilty. She took away years of memories from those poor girls. When the girls were taken back to their families a cover story would be given so word wouldn't get out about four girls randomly losing their memories. The scientist hung up her lab coat with a sigh and left the building so she could get home to her family.

The story line has changed so I hope you still enjoy it. Thank you for reading~