Chapter 4 - New Girl

IN CELEBRATION THAT RAINI JUST TWEETED ME I WILL POST A CHAPTER YES RAINI RODRIGUEZ JUST TWEETED ME.

*Rydel Lynch's POV* Week later

    "Ross hurry up! Your gonna get me late! I have to show a new girl around school!" I yelled at my younger brother, Ross.

     I have 3 other brothers Riker, Rocky and Ryland but Ross worries me. Ross started doing drugs last year and one night stands with girls from school he's had probably 20 girlfriends everyone he dumps a week later. Now none of us can stop him. It's just who he was.

   "Ross come on!" I yelled as a sleepy Ross came down the stairs. I had to drag him to Chubbs (My car) . I drove to school as Ross had to keep slapping himself to stay awake. When we got there Ross wandered off to find girls and I walk to the office to find Mr. Underwood.

  When I got to the office I found a give that was about my height, with dirty blond hair, and a really cute outfit.

   "Hello Rydel , this is Elle" Mr, Underwood said as the girl ,Elle, smiled slightly and gave me a wave. I waved back. "Rydel show Elle around school and tell her the rules."

  "Come on!" I said tugging her arm. I showed her around the schools and talked about the classes.

"Well first we have Science, then Math" I said talking about what classes she had with me when I saw Ross making out with a girl.

  "Ugh, be right back" I said giving her a fake smile. I went up to Ross tugging at his shirt. Clearing my throat. They both looked at me. 

 "Ross come over here" I said pulling Ross with me. When a smile came across his face. I looked over to where he was staring to find Elle. "Don't even try Ross" I said sternly. "This is getting really anoying to walk around the hallways to find your brother making out" I said he just kept staring. "Whatever Ross." I said back. I walked over to Elle.

"Was that your brother?" she asked curiously.

  "Yep. Watch out for him." I said warning her. "Come on let's go to Science" I said tugging on her shirt.

  *Ross's POV*

Damn was that the new girl? She was hot. I looked over at the time and walked over to Science. 

When I got there it turns out the new girl was in the same class.

"Alright class settle down. We have a new student here, Elle," said Ms. Lark, as Elle went to take a seat. Turns out the only seat left was next to me. "I will pair you up for a Social Studies Project (A/N: Whatever project you want)" She started calling the names "....Leah and Lexi, Ross and Elle, Liam and Carson,..." 

Yes! I'm pair with Elle. She seemed familiar in a way. Oh well, I looked over at the teacher writing something on the board about stuff and I grabbed a sticky note and wrote "Want to go to a party with me" and tossed it over. She looked at it puzzled but finally wrote something and passed it over "Who's, when, why?" I quickly wrote " Conner's, Tomorrow, just for fun"  I was her sneek her phone over and text someone then looked at the note and passed it back "No thanks"  well that was a first the first girl who didn't come with me. I looked over at Rydel and she shot me a glare. Well that might explain something.

*Elle's POV* (A/N: Yeah I'm doing Elle instead of Gabrielle)

  Ross kept passing a note asking me to go to a party with him I wasn't sure if this was a good idea so I snuck my phone out and texted Rydel. (R-Rydel, E-Elle)

E- Rydel!! I have a question

I saw her look at her phone and started typing.

R- What?

E- Ross asked me to go to Conner's party should I go?

R- NO. At Conner's party all there is is sex, drinking, making out, and more sex.

E- K thanks!

I put my phone away and wrote "No Thanks" . When I looked over I saw Ross's smile fade.

After school I went park to finish homework. My phone vibrated I looked at the number "Unknown Number" 'Want to work on the Science project?' How did Ross get my number? Probably Rydel.  I texte him back "Sure meet me at the park"  I finished homework and since I didn't know how long it took Ross to get here I grabbed my guitar and started playing Nobody's Home by Avril Lavigne because I always related to it. (A/N: Creds to MetroLyrics)

Well, I couldn't tell you
Why she felt that way
She felt it every day

And I couldn't help her
I just watched her make
The same mistakes again

What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems
Don't know where she belongs
Where she belongs

She wants to go home
But nobody's home
That's where she lies
Broken inside

With no place to go
No place to go
To dry her eyes
Broken inside

Open your eyes
And look outside
Find the reasons why

You've been rejected
And now you can't find
What you've left behind

Be strong, be strong now
Too many, too many problems
Don't know where she belongs
Where she belongs

She wants to go home
But nobody's home
That's where she lies
Broken inside

With no place to go
No place to go
To dry her eyes
Broken inside

Her feelings she hides
Her dreams she can't find
She's losing her mind
She's falling behind

She can't find her place
She's losing her faith
She's falling from grace
She's all over the place, yeah

She wants to go home
But nobody's home
That's where she lies
Broken inside

With no place to go
No place to go
To dry her eyes
Broken inside

She's lost inside, lost inside
Oh oh
She's lost inside, lost inside
Oh oh, oh

After that I just heard clapping. I turned around to find Ross with a huge smirk on his face.

׺°”˜'”°º×׺°”˜'”°º×׺°”˜'”°º×׺°”˜'”°º×׺°”˜'”°º×׺°”˜'”°º×׺°”˜'”°º×׺°”˜'”°º×׺°”˜'”°º×׺°”˜'”°º×

Like damn Ross could be the one that could mess me up. Hey! Tell me how you like da story so far. Yeah I'm weird.... *Squirrel Face*