Chapter 8 ~ The Date and Secrets

*Elle's POV*  Friday,9:30 PM

 I sluggishly walked over to shower and get ready for me and Rocky's date.

After showering I looked throught my closet. What to wear, what to wear.... Well he said bring a swimming suit so I'll start there! I went over to my closet. Luckily I bought 3 when I went shopping with Rydel or I wouldn't have had one. I went over hm...  Lime Green, Aqua, or Lime Green and Aqua. Well my favorate color is aqua and Rocky's is lime green so I'll take the lime green and aqua bikini!

Hm.... what to wear over it.... after  looking through for nearly half and hour I finally found a perfect outfit. It was an over sized nude colored shirt with ripped blue shorts (A/N: So basically this http://unknown-fashionlife.blogspot.com/2012/03/cute-summer-outfit.html). Perfect! 

Now make-up. Just a little mascara and eye liner. I don't really like using make-up..  I still had an hour to kill so I decided to do my hair. Hmmm curled, straight, braid, so many options!! Well I kinda wanted to do curled but I kinda wanted to braid so...waterfall braid! I can't really do a waterfall braid on myself so I'll just text Alexa (one of the few friends I made this week). (A-Alexa, E-Elle)

A- Hey Elle!

E- Sup Ally! (Using her nickname which so happens to be like Austin and Ally :D)

A- So what's up?

E- The sky.

A- Very funny 

E- Whatever can you come over and help me do a waterfall braid on my hair for a date?

A- Aww! Elle's got a date! Sure!

E- Thank you! See ya.

A- Bye!

*End of call*

Since she only lives about 2 minutes away from my house she got here in no time. 

"Hey! So waterfall braid? Curled or straight?" Alexa asked.

"Curled" I replied sitting down at my dresser. Yeah during the little time I had I got my apartment to look like an actual aparment and not an empty attic.

After talking about crushes(not my idea), life and such we got done in half an hour.

"PERFECT!" I screeched. Alexa is so good at this stuff. (A/N:This is how it looks http://www.styledomaine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/waterfall3.jpg)

 Still have half an hour left to kill... so being the crazy beings we are we sang, or screamed, Tonight Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae, Gives You Hell by The All-American Rejects, Miss Jackson by Panic! At The Disco, and more. 

After 25 minutes of screaming or singing a bunch of songs. Alexa left me to sit in my bed checking twitter. "New mention: @rydelr5: Hanging with my bud! @ElleInDaHouse (A/N: Made up) (Picture of you and Rydel in sunglasses)." And gained 2k followers. The fans were supportive so that's good.

After scrolling through for awhile it was 11:59. At exactly 12:00 I heard the doorbell.

*Rocky's POV*

I had everything planned out. We were going to the beach to have a little picnic, then go to the fair that was in town. In no time I was at her place. I stood at her doorway for about 2 minutes thinking of ways to ask her to be my girlfriend. Finally my alarm stopped meaning it was 12:00. Well here goes nothing. "Ding,Ding".

*Elle's POV* 

"Hey! Whadup!" Rocky said with a smile plastered on his face. He wore black jeans, a blue t-shirt, (A/N:http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/43/47/d6/4347d67206d91f76b42f58436658f11c.jpg). In other words cute.