Meet up

Anya's POV

Here I am in America again I came back yesterday it's been 2 days since I got the message from Marco and I decided to message him back.

To say I was in shock was an understatement. I haven't heard from Marco in a entire year and to see him send me a message sure does shock me. I mean after I left he tried to contact me for a few months but after a while it seemed like he gave up. I guess by "catch up" he means he wants to talk about the twins. I would like for Marco to be in their lives but he could really stay out of mine because he really broke my heart, as for Mariah I never want to see that sluts face again. She too tried contacting me but I ignored her also, what kind of best friend sleeps with your boyfriend, yeah that right a fake one.

"I think we have catching up to do also,but I don't think we can catch up while being in two different countries"  
I typed and hit send, yes I'm meeting up with him but only for the sake of the twins, they need their father in their lives and I won't let what he did come in the way of him having a relationship with his kids. I know I hid them from him for a entire year but I was dealing with the heartbreak an I mean I could have told him before putting a picture of the twins online, but........ I just wanted to be petty a little bit.
"Oh.... are you back in America" Marco sent making me roll my eyes, where else would I be "Yeah I am, so I don't know how we will talk" , maybe I could fly out to Spain but I don't want the twins to fly again they just came off a plane yesterday "maybe I could see them when we go on tour, we will be in LA for a while" maybe that could work I mean I am in LA and I am most definitely not flying to Madrid so that sounds like a plan "yeah that sounds great" I typed. I hope this meet up goes great.

3 weeks later

The twins are 2 months today and today is also the day I'm going to see Marco I dresses the twins in this

(Marco Jr)

(Aminah)

"Ok guys lets go see daddy" I said as I picked the twins up and placed them in their car seats

"Ok guys lets go see daddy" I said as I picked the twins up and placed them in their car seats. I picked up the car seat and placed them into the car. I make sure their buckled in then I hop into the drive seat and we drove off toward UCLA. Marco wanted us to go watch him practice.

30 minutes later

Finally we are here, I hate driving. I hoped out my car and got the stroller from the trunk, opened it then take the twins out the car and put them into the stroller. I started walking toward the training ground, I was almost on the inside of the field until I was stopped by the security. "Sorry, no one beyond this point" he said while standing I front the stroller "but I have to see Marco" I said while removing my sunglasses "oh are you Anya?" He asked "yeah" I replied, then he stepped aside and let me through. I walked in and saw the boys running around the field while zidane stood by the sideline with a whistle in his hand. As I walked in further heads kept turning and looking at me "Anya?" someone asked, I turned my head and saw Isco smiling at me. He ran up to me and gave me a hug "how are you, it's been too long don't ever disappear again" he said while grinning at me "I don't plan on disappearing again, I pro-" I was saying but I got cut off by someone tapping my shoulder. When I turned around I saw HIM . He was standing there smiling at me "hey Anya, how are you?" "I'm fine" I said while looking at the ground "ohh that's good, ammm you could sit over there and watch I'll talk to you after training" he said while pointing over to a set of chairs with a tent over it. I nodded my head and turned and pushed the stroller over the little tent thingy. After about 10 minutes the twins started crying at the same time, normal when that happens my mom would be right there to help but right now I don't know what to do. "Mind if I help" I looked up and there stood Zidane "sure can you hold the little boy for me" I asked making him reach out his hand and take Marco Jr out the stroller while I grabbed Aminah. "They're beautiful, can I ask you something" he asked while rocking my son "yeah sure" I said while looking at him "are they Marco's" he asked while looking me straight in my eyes. I exhaled and nodded causing Zidane to sigh, "well it's not bad to have kids because believe me these two are a blessing, but you k ow with Marco's lifestyle it might be a little hard for you two to be together" he said making me shake my head "no Marco and I aren't together we just have the twins together" I said making him nod. "Hey are you ready" Marco asked popping up out of no where I nodded at him and put Aminah back into the stroller while Zidane put Marco Jr in. "Nice talking to you" Zidane said while waving at me and then walking off. Marco and I say under the tent and began our discussion "ummm, Anya I just wanna say that I'm really sorry for cheating on you, I would really like to be with you again, that's if you want to be with me again. Even if we don't end up together can I please be in my kids lives" he said while looking at me in my eyes "Marco of course I would love for you to be in your kids lives, but as far as us I don't know if that would work again, I didn't know if I could trust you again Marco. How about you be there for the twins and we will  see how far our relationship goes" he looked at me with sorrow and nodded. The twins started making noise making our attention go towards them "may I" he asked making me nod. He picked up Marco Jr first then I picked up Aminah and placed her in his arms, Marco held the two of them and looked at them with so much love in his eyes I saw a tear slip out his eyes "my prince and princess, thank you Anya for this blessing" he said while looking at me with a big smile with tears running down his face causing a tear to slip from my eyes.