"Well thank the lord for that..."

"Maybe, I'll just send chihuahuas instead." I smiled walking past him and into Blares room.

"Oh my lord Blare, I almost just shit a snake! Chase just asked me about my-"

"Andy! What a suprise!" she exclaimed twitching her head to the side.

"Wha? Not really... I'm come in your room every morning..." I said confused.

"Well I guess I just wasn't expecting you to come I here, talking so loud and obvious like!" she said, continuing to twitch her head, which actually, looks more like a nod now.

"I'm so confused. Anyway Chase was asking me about my-"

"Socks?"

"No..."

"Jacket?"

"Uhm. No."

"Hairy unshaven legs!?"

"They are prickly! not hairy!"

"Your like a wildabeast."

"What are you trying to do here?!"

"I think she was trying to warn you that I was in here as well." Dylan said, walking from around the corner. My face paled and if I didn't shit snakes yet, I sure as hell did now.

"But I'd like for you to continue the story... What did Chase ask you about?"

"What are you doing in here?" I asked.

"What did Chase ask you about?"

"Why are you trying to keep a secret?"

"Why are you?"

"I'm not!"

"I sure as hell don't believe you."

"Fine I was telling him about my revenge I took on Blares ex boyfriend..." shit, did I say Tom or Tim?! "Tim, by getting Rottweilers to attack him."

"Oh, okay."

"So why are you in here?!" I asked again, damn he's annoying.

"It's a secret!" he smiled and layed on Blares bed. Ew gross! I don't know what kind of inflections are on Blares bed.. Then again, I'm sure the same are on his. That thought made me crinkle my nose in disgust. No matter how much I try to pretend what he did in the past, never actually happened, it still haunts me, and it disgusts me. But he's different from then. Or at least I think he is..

"Well that was cute and all, but you please get me ready?!" Blare asked.

"Who are you talking to? Cause it's not me, I don't know how to dress a woman, and it's not Andy because...."

"Because why?" I asked raising an eyebrow. Lolz! Let see him try to finish this.

"Because Andy has a much different style from you."

"Is my style not good enough?"

"No baby, I love your style."

"Damn right you do bitch." I muttered, walking into Blares closet to pick something out for her. I grabbed a flows flowery dress that was green, pink, white, and black. I told her to put it on and examined it further. I decided that it was too flowly, so I added a brown belt on the top of her waist. I then decided to add a white long sleeve jacket over top. It looked, almost right. I looked through her jewelry and found a long green headed necklace, then added another necklace along with it, but this one was green with brown oval like shapes dangling from it. I went to look for some shoes and found this amazing green pair, that also had gold bottoms. I looked at my masterpiece one more time and decided that I should roll up her sleeves a little more. Her hair and makeup was already done so she was all ready.