chapter 18

Brandon's point of view

"I don't have time for your bullshit," I said brushing Julie off and continuing my way to room 315.

Her hand held my wrist and I shrugged it away, "Julie, go away!"
"Andrew has your girl." She said making me turn around. Andrew has my girl.

"Andrew has Gabrielle?" I furrowed my brows and she nodded swallowing back, "they're in our room, ninety-four."

"Do you want her dead?" my hands uncontrollably found their way to her collar and pinned her to the wall, "you've put a holy fucking spell on that room!"

Her face didn't show any expression of fear nor guilt. Letting go of her, I turned to the staircase hearing her steps behind me, "Brandon, wait for me."

"You killed me!" I snapped fastening my pace in the hope of having her stumble and fall like Gabrielle does.

Oh, my dear Gabrielle.

"And you took advantage of me!" She shouted and I turned around ready for an argument. She was closer than what I've thought, her nose was a few centimetres away from mine and I backed away.

"You had raped m-" she started but I cut her off, "you accepted the action of having sex with me! It's not called rape if we both are down to it." I corrected and she sucked her lips as a way to prevent tears.

"I was drunk!"

"And I didn't care."

"Why didn't you stop there? Why had you gotten in a serious relationship with me? Why did we go on all those dates and watched all those movies, Brandon? Why didn't you leave in morning?"

"I can't remember."

"You don't want to remember," she said and I shook my head, my eyes never leaving hers, "it hurts to know that you don't want to remember the things I'll never forget."

Her eyes were watering and I clenched my fists trying to control my anger. I walked to room ninety-four with Julie following me, making people glare at us with her tears.

I pushed the door open and saw no one. I stepped inside, my head furiously turning around trying to find her. I spotted a huge box, it looked more like a little room.

The same box I was placed inside after suffocating under the water.
Revenge again?

I took a few steps backward ready to run away and realising that all of this was nothing but a trap. I hit a hard body and turned to face the sorry head of Blake.

"I thought we were fine?" I said but it came out as a question. He looked at me and murmured a sorry.

Jace, Julie, Andrew, and now Blake? I'm screwed fuck it. Blake pushed me inside the box and quickly locked it.

"Let her go!" I yelled punching the closed door trying to break it but it was impossible. It has been specially made for things like this.

I heard a laugh from the other side making me do it harder. "Don't hurt her! It's my fault!" I turned the knob a million time per second and my other hand hitting the door.

"It wasn't my fault either Brandon," Julie said calmly looking at me through a little hole. Her brown orb filled it and I watched her bat her eyelashes, my pulse a trigger ready to shoot.

"Didn't you get your revenge? Wasn't killing me enough?" I asked struggling to breathe and she walked away, "one kill is not enough."

"Kill me again, come kill me again. I wouldn't fight it. I swear. I'll let you do it!" I pleaded and she opened her mouth ready to answer when we heard a loud bang on the room door.

"They're here," she smiled dragging Blake outside and Andrew came in holding Gabrielle who was suffocating.

"Let her go!" I yelled my knuckles bleeding as they came in contact with the door for the millionth time. The hot liquid made its way down to my arm and my fangs were taking over my canines threatening to come out.

My vision became net and red hues surrounding the view before me. I was aware of my nails over growing as well as my senses getting more sensitive.

Gabrielle was coughing and Andrew threw her on the bed. He looked in my direction knowing that I could see the scene clearly, "lovely, isn't it?"

"If something happens to her I swear I'll break your bones one by one and destroy your family right before your eyes." I threatened but he didn't seem affected as he laughed loudly.

He moved to the bed and hovered over Gabrielle's unconscious body. His head was down next to hers but it was impossible to see what he was doing.

I pushed my shoulder against the door in a failing attempt to break it, "why don't you eat me instead?" I screamed hoping that he'd take the suggestion and let her leave the room before she dies.

"Simply because I'm not planning on eating her, not yet." He turned his head to me smirking.

He stood next to the bed and I watched him move his fingers on her naked stomach. His hand moved to the bottom of her bikini and I growled making him smile at me.

"Alright, I won't give you the chance to see us. You may learn my skills of giving pleasure," je winked and took Gabrielle on his shoulder leaving the room.

No, no, no this can't be happening. He's so going to eat her. Where did I go wrong? I thought all of this was over when they drowned me.

After fifteen minutes of me desperately punching the door, I gave up. Sitting back in the corner of the box, my arms encircled my legs pulling my knees to my chest.

My eyes blankly stared at the floor and horrible images of what may happen to Gabrielle unstoppably ran through my mind.

She's all I've ever wanted. How dare they?

It's all my fault, it has always been my fault. I shouldn't have listened to Julie, I shouldn't have been so stupid.
Damn it, I shouldn't have talked to Gabrielle when I saw her.

I'm useless. I couldn't even protect the one person I care for.

I didn't realize I was crying until Jace opened the door with an open mouth, "Brandon, those are tears."

"I couldn't help her," I said choking on my saliva.

"Man up! Stop whining like a little bitch and get up, we're going to find her."

♡♡♡♡♡
I'm not good with showing emotions and describing emotional scenes but this chapter ached my heart to write.

I can't deny the fact that this sucked. I wrote it in a rush and didn't even reread to edit.

Next chapter will be published on the 9th of August because I have summer camp *sigh*

Don't remove this book from your library, please.

I love you ♡

xoxo