Part 3

"Fine i will clean my room"Tee said .                                                                                                                    "why be so mean "i said to Johnny .                                                                                                                          "Its none of your business " He growled .

"How's that fair on Tee" i said

"Just shut up "Johnny shouted .

I went to see Tee and said to her she should be naughty and not to do her room and instead get ready for the party .  We made our way downstairs to the party .

(By the way Rick and Court are dating I just didn't write about it )

We went into the lounge . I looked around I didn't know who to go talk to .

Callie motioned for me to go over to her Carmen , Elektra , The new girl Faith and Rick . Before the party Rick was annoyed because i didn't agree with something he said .  As Rick was their I shook my head . Sadly Callie pulled me over to the group but Rick walked away .

"I will go see if he is okay " Faith said .

I decided I wanted to make it up with Rick .

I walked over to the other side of the room .  I saw Faith kissing someone .

It was Rick .

"What are you doing " i shouted .

"Your not dating are you ?" Faith asked

"We were , i hate you and i hate you Rick " i cried .

Callie , Tee and Carmen led me upstairs to my room .

I then heard Electra shout "Your such a moron" I then heard her come upstairs .

"Court can i come in " she asked

"Yeah " I said still upset .

"He's a idiot , but you know where i am if you need me " she said .

"Thanks Electra " i said

I so wasn't going to forgive Rick that easy .

..

Chapter 3 hope you like  don't forget to vote , like , comment