| 9 |

Cotillion came quick and Evie got my dress done just in time. Evie, Harry, and I walked threw the carpet where paparazzi where taking pictures for the news. The three of us pose for the cameras and smiled. They began to ask us questions about the Isle or our outfits.

 They began to ask us questions about the Isle or our outfits

(Harry's Outfit)

When we got to the boat where the cotillion is held, we started talking and dancing but stopped when Lumiere announce Mal's arrival.

"The future Lady Mal!" He announced before Mal came out as everyone gasped as Evie and I covered our mouths. We began to clap for her as she began to make her way down. Evie and I stepped forward to her before bowing to the former king and queen of Auradon.

"Of course." King Beast said when he noticed Evie and me.

"Hi." Mal smiled before taking our hands.

"Hey sis. How are you feeling?" I asked as we began walking down the stairs toward everyone.

"Sort of feel like I'm gonna throw up." Mal said.

"Yeah? Okay. That's okay. We're gonna be right here with you, okay?" Evie asked as we got to everyone else.

"Okay." Mal nodded as Harry wrapped his arm around my shoulder making us both smile.

"King Benjamin!" Lumiere announced before we all bowed when Ben showed up.

"Go get him." I said as Mal laughed and went forward. When they met, they both bowed to each other.

"Mal, I wish I had time to explain." Ben said before Uma walked downstairs as everyone gasped.

"What?" Evie and I asked quietly before looking at Harry, Carlos, Jay, Lonnie in shock and confusion. When Uma made it down Ben grabbed her hand and kissed her hand where his ring is.

"I'm sorry. It all happened so fast. Something happened to me when I was on the Isle with Uma. A connection." Ben said.

"Something's about to happen to you in Auradon with me. A fight." I said quietly before slightly walking forward but got gently held back by Harry and Evie.

"What are you saying?" Mal asked with sadness.

"I'm saying-" Ben started but Uma interrupted.

"It was love. It was. I realize how alike Ben and I are, you know?" Uma said.

"We are." Ben said.

"I know." Uma laughed.

"You're so beautiful." Ben said as Harry and I snorted and rolled our eyes. 'How could Ben do this to my sister?' I thought to myself.