| 3 |

It's been six months since Harry and I started to date and one month since my annoying little sister left to retrieve the magic wand. Mom told me they video chatted with her, Evie, Carlos, and Jay and said they didn't look interested in getting the wand anymore. Right now I'm with the Harry, Gil, and Uma at Ursula's Fish and Chips watching the coronation where Mal and the other are supposed to get the wand and break the barrier. But I'm having second thoughts that they will retrieve the wand. We watched as my sister and Beasty Boy walk off the carriage together holding hands.

"Ugh! Look at her! She looks like a goody-goody Auradon kid. It makes me sick even looking at her now!" I said the crew full of disgust.

"I know right! She's so pathetic." Uma said agreeing with me.

"She's turning her back on evil." Harry said agreeing with us.

As we watched the rest of the coronation, we saw an AK grab the wand and broke the barrier. We started to cheer but stopped when Mal grabbed the wand out of the AK's hand.

"Don't mess this up, little sister." I muttered glaring at the screen.

When she was about to leave, Beasty Boy talked to her about not being our parents and that we should make our own decisions. I rolled my eyes at this and saw Mal soften and started to cry. She then said she doesn't want to take over the world and wants to be with Beasty Boy.

"That little traitor!" I yelled waking out of the restaurant.

That Beasty Boy has her wrapped round her finger. I walked to my castle where I saw Cruella De Vil, Jafar, and The Evil Queen on the couch looking at the TV. I went to the balcony and started at Auradon and saw fireworks light up. Mal is such a failure, she couldn't do a simple task. I shake my head disappointed. I heard footsteps which made me turn around to see Uma and Harry with sorry looks on their faces. They stood next to me and stared at Auradon.

"Mal's such a failure." I said to both of them.

"I know. She couldn't do a simple task." Uma said agreeing with me. "But you have us. We watched Mal fight Maleficent and turned her into a lizard."

"She's a traitor to the bone." Harry said.

"She got everything she wanted and left us nothing." I said to Uma and Harry.

"No," we heard a familiar voice which we knew was Gil. "She left you that fire ball she made and called you-"

"Shut up, Gil!" Harry, Uma, and I said.

"Why do we keep him around again?" I asked sarcastically.

"He's one of our best friends, Linda." Harry said while placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Guys, I gotta go before mom gets mad at me." Uma said before hugging us and leaving.

We saw more fireworks light up and heard singing from Auradon. I cant believe Mal softened up and fell in love with Beasty Boy. I swear if she comes back here I will kick her off the Isle and back to Auradon.

"You want to stay over at my place for awhile?" Harry said looking me in the eye. "And don't worry I'll have my sisters and dad stay away from us."

"Alright. I'll stay with you." I said giving Harry a kiss before hugging him.

"You pack what you need, then we'll leave." Harry instructed.

"Ok I'll be a few minutes." I said. "Can you come with me?" Harry nodded and followed me into my room. When we entered my room a grabbed a bag from my closet and started packing. Harry was looking at my stuff on my shelf before he saw something.

"You still have it?" Harry asked holding up the locket he gave me when we where younger. It had a picture me on his back and we were laughing.

 It had a picture me on his back and we were laughing

"Yeah, I never got rid of it. But I had to hide it from Mal so she won't get jealous." I said before chuckling.

"She had a massive crush on me but she is so annoying." Harry said rolling his eyes. I finished packing my things for my stay at Harry's before we went into his fathers ship, The Jolly Roger. When we made it inside, we saw Captain Hook, CJ, and Harriet in the bar.

"Hey little brother. Final got the guts to ask Malinda out?" Harriet asked.

"Yes, Harriet. I did ask her out and she's right here." Harry said with annoyance.

"Captain Hook." I said nodding my head with respect for the infamous pirate. He nodding back and looked at Harry.

"No offense to you Malinda but why is she here Harry?" Hook asked him.

"She's staying over because Mal didn't get the wand and her mom got turned into a lizard." Harry said plainly.

"Alright she can stay." Hook said.

Harry then led me to his room where I started to unpack my things. I looked around Harry's room and saw a picture of me and him when we were younger and we're getting 'married'. I smiled at that memory and at that moment then I knew I had feelings for him. I picked up that picture and looked at it. Uma took that picture and gave me and Harry a copy. I heard someone walk behind and put their hands around my waist. I turned around and saw Harry looking at the picture and smiled at it.

"I remember that. It's when you and I got married and I knew right there I liked you." Harry said smiling at me. I placed he picture back on the shelf and hugged him placing my head in between his neck and shoulder.

"I love you, Malinda." Harry said. I smiled and hugged him tighter.

"I love you, too, Harry." I said before kissing him. He and I kissed for awhile before we heard a knock which caused us to pull apart.

"Go to sleep, lovebirds!" We heard Harriet yell from outside the door.

"Go away, Harriet!" Harry and I yelled.

We then went to Harry's bed where we would sleep. I rest my head on his chest while he wrapped his arm around my waist and we both fell asleep.