| 5 |

Harry POV
Right now I'm heading to Lady Tremaine's Curl Up and Dye to get some money for Uma. I honestly didn't want to do it because I didn't want to be rude to Dizzy but I have to do it to make Uma not get angry like she does 24/7. It's honestly getting annoying that Uma has a crush on me. She knows I'm with Malinda but she doesn't seem to care. Right now in heading inside the salon and saw Dizzy.

"Fork it over you runt." I said holding my hand out to give me the money. I gave her a sorry look knowing she knew I had to do this. "Now the rest of it." She then gave me the rest of the money. "Hmm. Thank you." I then began to walk out until a voice stopped me.

"Still running errands for Uma?" I heard her annoying voice which made me roll my eyes. "Or do you actually get to keep what you steal? And did you man up to ask my sister out yet?" I turned around to face Mal.

"Well, well, well. What a nice surprise." I said smirking at her.

"Hi, Harry." She said sounding nervous.

"Just wait until Malinda hears you're back. She's never going to give you back your old territory." I said while messing with her with my hook.

"Oh, well that's okay. She can have my territory if she wants. She is my sister." She said uneasy.

"She practically disowned you as her sister ever since you failed to retrieve the wand." I said. "I could hurt you." She grabbed my hand and and stuck her gum on my hook.

"Not with out her permission I bet."

I gave her a quick smile before going out of the salon. I then made my way to The Fish and Chips restaurant see Malinda on a table deep in her thoughts. I was about to walk towards her but Uma stepped in front of me.

"Did you get it?" She asked me and I nodded giving her the money. "I also have another thing for you."

"What would that be?" I said unamused.

"I want you to break up with Malinda. She's not good for you." Uma whispered to me.

"There's no way you're going to make me to break up with her." I said before walking around to her to face Malinda.

Malinda POV
So far, today has been the worst day ever for me besides me going to Dizzy and getting a new look on my hair. She dyed my hair into a magenta color and straightened it. Anyway back to the subject why today has been the worst day ever for me. Uma's been hogging Harry to do her errands and left me with no one besides Gil. Uma told Harry to go to Lady Tremaine's Curl Up and Dye to get money. I honestly felt that hart didn't want to do it but he didn't want to make Uma upset. Anyway, I'm with Uma but she's working so I just sat on a table minding my own business. I then saw Harry walk up to me which caused me to snap out of my thoughts.

"Hey." He said smiling at me.

"Hey. What's up?"

"I don't know I thought I'd like to take my girlfriend out and maybe chat for a while." He said

"I'm pretty sure your girlfriend would love to go with you." I said taking his hand in mine before leading him out of the restaurant and started to walk in the allies.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked him.

"When I was doing and errand for Uma I ran into Mal." He said wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"She's back? I thought she would be living luxury at Auradon." I stated looking up at him.

"I thought so, too, but I'm sure the others will be coming for her." He said looked down at me.

"Have you ever wanted to leave and live Auradon without taking it over?" I asked which was surprising to me that I said that.

"I actually have." Harry said surprising me. "But there is no way to get off Isle without the kings permission. I also want to give you this." He then pulled out a ring out form his pocket.

"It's was my mother but she said to give it to the girl I thought was the one I was going to spend the rest of my life with

"It's was my mother but she said to give it to the girl I thought was the one I was going to spend the rest of my life with." He said looked at me. "And that girl is you." He then slipped the ring on my fourth finger on my right hand.

Once we got back to the shop Uma told us to capture Beasty Boy and bring him to her and get Mal to come meet her here. When we were walking down and ally with Gil and a few of our crewmen, we saw Beasty Boy walking alone looking upset so Gil and the crewmen grabbed him and pulled him towards the Fish and Chips while Harry and I made our way towards Jay, Evie, and Carlos.

"Guys, where's Ben?" I heard Carlos asked. 

"Ben? Ben?" They called.

  "Ben, don't scare us like that." Evie said as they all sighed when they thought they saw him coming back. 

"Don't scare you?" Harry asked dramatically.

"That's my specialty." Captain Hook's son said as I rolled my eyes.

"Harry." Evie mumbled before looking at me. "Hello, Malinda. I see your still with Uma and her crew."

"It's as fun as it used to be back then." I said crossing my arms.

"What did you do with Ben?" Jay asked.

"Oh, we nicked him. Yeah. If you want to see him again, have Mal to go to the Chip shop tonight. Alone. Uma wants a little visit." I said informing them.

"Oh, Jay. Seems like you've lost your touch." Harry laughed.

"Jay." Evie said as she pulled him back.

"Hey!" Harry smiled at Carlos before we walked away. As we made it to the Fish and Chip shop waiting for Mal to show up. We were talking for at least a half a hour before the doors flung open revealing Mal.

"I'm back." She sung.

----—----------------------------------------
A/N
This is probably the most boring chapter ever but tell if you think there should be more.