a dangerous game or how Link got punched in the face

Start from the beginning

''Dark, this is the princess you are speaking with. Be more polite and we were strong enough so who cares.'', Link said and get close to Dark.

''Yeah Link, how did i forgot!?'', Dark said and punched him in the face.

''You thing i will calm down and be more polite green imp! I was just acting and you said that you like my girl! I swear if you said something to her that made her emabarrassed or tried something i will be your worst nightmare!'', Dark shouted and made a scene at the now quiet place.

Soldiers were coming and wanted to celebrate their victory, but stopped as they saw a black knight punching the hero. Link stopped his punching and pushed him away from him. Now the green hero was sitting on his stomach and hold his hands. ''Dark stop it and calm down. I didn't do anything and i will not do anything.'', Link said and waited for the response of the black knight.

''What is the matter here?'', you arrived with Rosalie by your side.

''(Y/N)'', Link and Dark said at the same time and in a second the stared at each other and growled.

You laughed and hold your stomach. You beautiful voice echoed through the ruins of the castle and for a moment the times stopped. Soldiers started to smile and Dark was falling for you again. It was like a drug. He needed the next shot over and over again. The soldiers started to laugh out loud and the everyone was cheering and jumping. Dark and Link got surrounded by soldiers who thanked them and asked them questions about the fight. ''This will be a new era..'', Rosalie said and walked to some hurt soldiers to help them. You were standing alone and you were watching the scene. The hope in the eyes of the people. The happiness. You really made it. You survived this hell and now you got peace. You sighed and closed your eyes to enjoy this moment.

''(Y/N)'', a deep voice you knew too well pulled you out of your moment.

You didn't turn around, but you could feel his presence in your back.

''Dark..'', you answered.

He turned you around and got you in a tight hug. How you missed his touch... suddenly he kissed your neck, then your ear, then your cheek...with every kiss you got redder and your body stiffened. He kissed your other cheek and then your nose. You started to laugh. He just watched your face. After you realized that he didn't laugh you stopped and watched him to know the reason. ''(Y/N)...i love you with all my heart..'', he said. He took your breath away. Your eyes widened. His look was so intense so full of emotion. He leaned forward and kissed you on the lips.

Your world stopped and you wrapped your arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. It was so perfect. His taste, his touch...you wanted so much more...

Soldiers were cheering once more, because of you two, but...

you didn't hear....

Rosalie was informing everyone to come to your wedding and

...you didn't felt embarrassed

Link was so jealous that he left the place, but...

...you didn't see. Dark knew and started to smirk.

So perfect and so much feeling in these few seconds. Love is really a power that go through everything and could change all of you. If you let it in your heart, you could change your whole life, your whole future and also it could heal your past. It's really a misterious magic.

After the long passionate kiss you looked deep into each other's eyes. ''I love you Dark with all my heart'', you said and hugged him. Nothing could go wrong now. This moment was just made for you. But Dark wasn't Dark if he didn't try something...

''You know the bloody dress you wear is really tight and uncomfortable. Should i help you to get out of it?'', Dark said in a husky voice and kissed your neck.

Normally you would stutter and would complain of this comment. No not now. He wanted to play again.

''You are right...i should get out of it and have a long hot shower and rub every part of my body with my favourite soap to get clean...'', you took his collar and pulled him closer to your face. he was shocked to hear you speak like that and he had to admit it was hot. ''I am so vulnerable..would you help me?'' you finished your speech and watched him with your innocent eyes. That was enough. He took you bridal style and rushed to a horse. You held onto him, not to fall and were shocked of his speed.

The people cheered and waved at you two, but you couldn't response in your positon and Dark well...you know him...he didn't care. On the way he pulled you close to his body and watched you with a smirk on his face. ''Oh no...what have i done'', you thought.

''So you want it that way my little servant. My little shy (Y/N).... after some time in captivity you got this perverted mind? I don't know if i can tolerate such a behaviour.'' , there he was again. the pervert hero in black, but you choose him and were happy. Suddenly he got close to your ear.

''I swear (Y/N), you will remember this night your whole life'', Dark whispered and you lost your confidence. You squeled and hold your red cheeks. Dark laughed and went on to get you home to his castle. A new duty on his mind - to make you the happiest person on earth and never leave your side....

The end of my first fanfiction. I am really proud of it and happy that i finished it that quick. i had so much ideas and was so motivated to write it. Thank you so much for reading! What do you think, should i do more? :)