Different

Chapter six

(Y/N) position

Days went by and you worked really hard at the castle. The time with Rosalie was great and you became great friends. She told you everything about the Dark Realm and you started to feel comfortable. It was a new home and to be honest, it was better than Hyrule castle. First you were shocked of these feelings. Days ago you just wanted to survive and that everything would be like before the war, but now you got the chance to see a different world, a new life. The stories that you heard about the Dark Realm weren't true. They were like you. Just creatures with hopes and dreams in a dark world, but your daily duties and living weren't always happy and great. Two red eyes followed you, like you were a prey. Uneasy what the demon's true intentions were, you worked as good as you can. Sometimes you thought that it was just a game, a sick entertaining for his free time.

##For example##

When you went to the storage room or somewhere else and you had to go through the throne room, you knew he was sitting in his throne chair, relaxing of course and watched every step you made.

Sometimes he was missing for days and you could work in peace. Rosalie said that he went on missions very often, to explore temples for example. He also didn't speak often, but when, it often was something pervert. You always felt embarrassed and got red cheeks. 

### ###

Rosalie told you to clean the floor of the throne hall. Great....the hot spot of king pervert, but he wasn't there. Maybe you had luck and he was on a mission. On your knees you were rubbing the stones with a sponge.

''Oh, What a nice view. Did you just start? When yes, then i will come back with a glas of wine and rest a bit.'', a sudden deep voice interupted your work.

You freezed in the spot and turned your head back to see Dark Link standing behind you.You followed his view. His eyes were on your butt and than wandered to your eyes. Quickly you touched your butt to see if your dress was covering everything important and stood up. He just smirked at your behaviour.

''I...I...i just want to clean the floors, Master..'', you answered, no stuttered, because he made you nervous.

''Oh, come on (Y/N), don't be so shy. You think i will do something? Like...hm...let me think'', he answered and start to get closer to you. This sudden movement let you shiver and made a step back. he stopped with a shocked expression.

''You really think, i will do something..bad..?'', he said to himself in a whisper.

He watched the floor. You didn't move just watch and feel uneasy. It was so complicated. You didn't knew what to do or to say. This was all new for you. His comments and your feelings for him that grew with each day. You didn't know him yet...

He went past you and left the room. In that moment, Rosalie came into the room and watched your sad expression. ''What is the problem, honey? Is the floor that dirty that you got sad?'', she said with a smile and went to your side.

''You know Rosalie, in the past few days i get to know you and you know everything about me. How shy i could get, but also confident when there would be a problem. and i am so happy that i have you...how sweet you are and your cooking. it's amazing...'', you said and watched the big throne.

''Ah yes sweety, thank you, that cooking is one reason why Dark Link let me speak with him like i want. Haha, or else...he would taste it.'', she answered.

''Yes, you told me some stories about him and that he is just a normal person like you, but i don't know...the only conversations we got or better the comments that he made, were for example about how i cleaned the windows on a ladder and he could see my panties, or when i cleaned the floor and he could watch my butt. I always get very nervous and then i don't know what i should say or better, i am afraid about that, if i say what i want to say, then he would get angry and kill me or torture me like he said on my first day.'', you said frustrated and sat down on the floor.