The cake and the moron

Chapter eight

It was already morning as you stood up and got ready for your day. You were happy and you wanted to see Dark. Slowly you walked to his room and noticed that he wasn't there. The bed was empty and his clothes were gone. You walked to the kitchen to ask Rosalie where Dark was. A loud conversation was going on in the kitchen. You stopped before the doors to listen.

''The whole cake? are you serious? is something wrong with you? how could you!!!'', Rosalie shouted and you could hear the sound of breaking pots.

''I already said that i'm sorry! the cake wasn't that big and i was hungry. i thought it was okay - so stop throwing things at me you scary witch! What's the big deal?'', an angry Dark shouted back.

You started to giggle. That was interesting.

''I worked for hours to get it finished and you just come here and take what you want! It was obvious that the cake was for someone! Hell...i wrote her name on it you moron!'', Rosalie shouted.

''Listen lady, you have luck that i have a good mood today..i came into the kitchen because i was hungry and i took what i want, because this place is mine, so the kitchen is mine and the things in the kitchen belong to me. Don't annoy me any longer or you will regret it!'', he said in a calm dangerous tone. ''How sexy...Stop it (Y/N)..Listen what is going on...'', you mentally slapped yourself for the bad thoughts. Lately these thoughts came very often.

''Oh no no no, don't play the 'i am the master and i take what i want' card, Mister! You will go to the Lost Woods and bring me the ingredients for a new cake!'', she answered.

You chuckled. Rosalie was really an amazing person.

Suddenly it was quiet. You could feel the dangerous aura in the kitchen.

''Oh no, was it too much? Did she crossed the line?'', you thought and you were about to step in to say something, but then you heard footsteps. You listened carefully.

''Rosalie, don't mess with me. Maybe today i look weak because of my wounds and the bandages, but there will always be a tomorrow and then we two have a problem with your filthy mouth. You know what i am able to do, or not?'', he said in his dark and husky voice.

You could imagine the scene. He stood in front of her, head high and his deep red eyes pierced through her like an arrow.

''I...sorry i was...it was for (Y/N) and she was sad because she didn't know what to do with your temper and your behaviour torwards her...i thought a cake would make her happy. She is such a lovely girl, please master don't chase her away with your bad attitude.'', Rosalie said.

''the cake was for me? oh what a sweet present...it was... now it's gone.'', you thought and pressed your ear on the door to hear better.

There was a long sigh.

''Someday, you will be the death of me...Rose...'', dark said in a more friendly way. Now you could hear the footsteps again and they were coming in your direction.

''I know Master, thank you. And don't forget anything.'', Rosalie answered in her usually cheerful voice.

Quickly you stepped back to look like you were just coming. The door opened and Dark came out. He wore his white shirt and his black pants. the shirt was unbuttoned and you could see his bandaged torso. His hair looked like a mess, but adorable.

He didn't recognize you first, but then he stopped. '' Good Morning..Dark'', you said and smiled.

''Do you feel better? You should rest more.'', you added.

''Hm...no i feel much better. i have to do a job in the lost woods so excuse me.'', he said and walked away.

Not really polite. You turned around and wanted to open the kitchen doors to go to Rosalie, but suddenly a hand grabbed your arm and spun you around. It was Dark and without a comment he hugged you. You squealed and looked shocked.