05. If I am an ifrit, then he is a Scottish!

Mine.

That was the only word going on in my head. The only one I remember after getting up every morning and the only one which lulls me to sleep at night.

I am of course not day dreaming about him! No, never, in the name of solid chocolates! Whyever would I?

You have to ask that?

You...! You came back!

Yes I did! Bonjour!

Why do you always torture me? Ugh! I'm tired of you!

I don't torture you. Instead I feel you with delicious thoughts of a certain arctic individual so that you end up moaning in your sleep...

Shut up! Shutupshutupshutupshutup!

Exasperated, I sighed. There's no way to escape these thoughts. I know it's true. I know it's bloody happening with me. The only problem is, I couldn't share it with someone. Not if I valued my life.

But I am definitely not disappointed! Neither am I interested! It's a simple coincidence that my body is heated up on the mere thought of him!

Bad liar.

Why is it that I can't... just can't avoid him, at least, avoid his thoughts?

Because you don't want to.

Hey that's not what it is! I want to! I really really really really want to!

Really?

Yes... Maybe no... I don't know!

Okay. Maybe I don't want to. So what?

But it's definitely not acceptable that these blasted thoughts will interrupt my work!

Yes. That's what I am doing now. Looking dreamily into the distance, thinking about the times we shared back in Egypt and South America. Both of us much more heated than our surroundings.

Did that mean anything?

I don't know. But... I wish I could. I want to know that if he ever thinks about the moments we shared. If he ever gets heated up when he thinks about those kisses like I do.

You do?

I didn't asked for your interruption, you know.

But my overactive mind, as always didn't listen. It kept throwing away sweet and sour thoughts to me like fireballs.

I never knew that my life will get so complicated over few kisses.

But that's the problem. It were not just kisses, it were the kisses, ones I will remember throughout my life.

Plink!

We really need to stop this, this communicating via chits.

Ha! As if he would listen!

Sighing, I picked up the chit.

Mr Linton,

My office. Now.

Rikkard Ambrose.

Only then I realized that there were other chits lying on the floor too, indicating complete negligence.

Oh no, not again.

*~*~**~*~*

"Mr Linton."

"Yes, Mr Ambrose, sir?"

"I think you know this one is not the first chit I have sent you."

"Yes sir."