Risky Change

A/N: IT'S TIME!!!

"So soon?"

The red haired man grinned pulling on his pants, "Yep. I got things to do, people to see baby."

The blonde frowned holding the sheet to her chest. The room reeked of sweat and sex. Clothes tossed everywhere, the room was dismay to the sexual actions that the two had proceeded in. Shanks ran a hand through his long red hair as he pulled on his shirt and shoes.

"Will you at least call?" She asked.

Shanks smirked turning to her, "Totally."

She smiled as they kissed softly before he left. Wiping his lips away of the sticky lip gloss that was a candy floss oil taste. He frowned to the shiny smear across his arm. He whistled heading home to his son.

"Dad!"

He grinned to the boy with the strawhat bouncing down the stairs to him. He grinned kneeling down to his level and they embraced. Luffy laughed as Shanks scooped him up and spun him around before putting him down.

"Did you bring me anything?" He asked.

"Not this time kiddo. Next time for sure." Shanks said.

"You said that last time." Luffy grunted.

"I promise."

They hooked pinkies before booping their thumbs together. Then eskimo kissed.

"Break your promise and you do as I say for a week."

Shanks stuck his tongue out to him, "Yeah right kiddo. You're making stuff up."

Luffy puffed his cheeks, "Nuh uh! You gotta!"

"Fine fine. Well let me feed you and then I gotta go to work."

"Can I go with you pops? Please?"

"Not today. You gotta watch the house. Can you do that for me, Captain Luffy?"

He smiled wide, "Yes!"

Shanks chuckled as he went to the kitchen to pull out a tv dinner. Then put it in the microwave. Luffy watched it spin in the microwave while Shanks headed upstairs to change into his uniform. Then headed downstairs to Luffy jumping to the beat of the timer going off. Shanks chuckled pulling out the Tv dinner and put it on the coffee table. Luffy sat in front of it with drool dripping down his chin and eyes wide.

"Don't think about it. It's still hot and you'll burn yourself." Shanks said.

"No it's not."

"Alright, then take a bite, see if it's cool now."

He turned to Luffy turning on the Tv. Luffy frowned to his meal seeing the steam rise from it before looking up to Shanks. He smirked crossing his arms.

"Well, what are you waiting for? It's cooled off you said."

Luffy pouted as he had to wait for the food to cool down. Shanks sat next to him pulling him into his lap and blew into his cheek giving him a whisker burn and raspberry. Luffy squealed in laughter trying to get out of his father's grip but Shanks was too strong. He finally let go having Luffy stumble onto the floor and flop to the floor.

"Behave while I'm gone." Shanks said.

Luffy nodded, "Sure pop."

Shanks got up and headed to the door when Luffy tugged on his pant leg. Shanks turned to him, who held a soft pout and bottom lip sticking out. Shanks chuckled kneeling to his level. He flicked his finger over Luffy's lip.

"Keep sticking your lip out like that and a little bird will land there and poop on your nose." Shanks said.

"Ewe! No it won't." Luffy huffed.

Luffy rolled his fists into his shirt before he pointed to his cheek, Shanks smiled warmly before kissing his cheek. Luffy embraced him as Shanks held him back.

"I love you pops. Have a good day." Luffy said.

"I love you too kiddo. Take care. I'll be home soon."

Shanks pulled back as he put Luffy's hat back onto his head.

"Take care captain."

Luffy grinned as Shanks left heading down the street to a strip mall. Where he pulled on his hat and stopped outside a jewelry and clothes shop. DD's written in pink fluorescent lighting. Shanks went inside to dodge a box being thrown at his head. He grinned turning to Boa Hancock leaning against the jewelry display cases. Shanks approached her leaning over the jewelry case. There faces inches away from each other. Shanks held a large grin on his lips while Boa was pissed.

"You tramp." She hissed.

"Good to see you too Boa." Shanks said.

"She called me telling me all about this one night stand with this, red head. And I know it was you."

"Well for your information. I had one hell of a time."

Boa hummed leaning closer, her blue eyes dangerous and threatening.

"One of these days you're going to be branded with someone else's lips, and all of the world will know that your there's now. And I'm gonna get you tied down so you can stop breaking girls hearts."

"Well you're going to have to try a whole lot harder then a little threat."

Shanks booped her nose as she snapped at him. They perked up to the door opening. A man dressed in a button up shirt, black slacks, and slick black spiked hair walked in. His liquid gold eyes glanced around before stopping to Shanks. Whose breath was caught in his throat and stiffened. Boa furrowed pushing him off the counter and leaned over it to him on the floor. His gaze was still stuck to the man.

"You can have anyone, but him." She hissed.