Chapter 4

Evie POV

Jay and Carlos run and hug me. "We missed you so much." Jay says. 

"Missed you to." I say. Then Lilly and James cry.

"What are babies doing on a ship?" Mal asks.

"Got 'em!" Harry shouts and runs towards the cabin.

"Gil, can you help him?" I ask.

"Yeah sure! I'm coming my godson and goddaughter!" Gil says shouting running towards the captains cabin. They look at him weirdly.

"Yeah, about that, I'm now married and have another suprise, well, two actually." I say.

"WHAT! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US!?" Jay yells.

"J... Jay, calm down." I say slightly scared.

"Leave my wife alone." Harry says holding Lillian whole Gil is struggling to keep Jameson calm.

"Gil, can I try?" I ask.

"Yeah." He says handing James to me.

"Hey buddy. Sorry about the yelling. There just surprised that's all sweetie." I say calming him down. Harry is bouncing Lilian slightly calming her down. 

"Who are these cuties?" Jane asks.

"This is Jameson and Lillian. They're twins. And mine and Harry's kids." I say.

"Wow. That's so cool! Lillian looks so much like Harry but Jameson looks like you Evie." Lonnie says.

"Hey Evie, can I talk to you?" Mal asks.

"Yeah sure." I say.

"I just want to tell you I'm sorry. So sorry about that stupid fight three years ago. Can you ever forgive me? I.. I want my best friend back." Mal asks, well begs and starts to  cry.

"Mal. You have been forgiven for a while now. I'm sorry I haven't got a chance to talk to you or tell you that I miss you and that I forgive you. Can we be friends again?" I say.

""Yeah of course." She says pulling me into a hug.

"I missed you M."

I missed you to E. Now we should head back over to them." Mal says.

"Yeah we should." I say and we walk over to the guys.