I Need A Girl

Prologue

I know her but she once knew me.

24 years living in hell, my whole life is a mess. Nobody comes around and everybody goes around. They treated me like shit, they don’t need me and I don’t need them.

I can kill anyone whenever I want, I can spare somebody wherever I want. The way they look at me, I don’t mind.

Until that one rainy evening came,

She saw me with blood on my lips and bruises on my face. I don’t mind healing my wounds but then she stands in front of me.

She gave me a moment of shelter. I was not looking at her that time thinking that she might just one of those crazy curious passerby.

Just then, I felt a warm hand on my face but still I don’t mind looking at her. I felt something on my lips, her white towel was tainted with my blood but she don’t mind.

At that time I felt something different, I’m afraid, afraid to look at her eyes. That’s the first time of me feeling that weird thing inside.

That moment seems so fast, I know she’s in a hurry but why? Why does she have to show some time of her. She made me hold her umbrella, I don’t know why but she ran. Maybe I scared her. I want to call her but nothing goes out from my mouth. I don’t even get a chance to see her face. I can see her running, running scared away from me but then she turn around. I saw her face, smiling at me.

She's so beautiful, she look so delicate, pure and innocent, she's an angel, my angel.

I look for her at every city, at every university. It took me a long time to finally see her again.

She’s studying at the day and working at night. I know her schedule from the time she wakes up and from the time she went home.

I know her, I know everything about her and I want her to know me.

I want her to call my name when she needs help.

I want to be her protector.

I want her to be with me.

I need her to be with me.