Follow Your Resolve Epic story

Today is a important day, every Jinn knew. Sage knew, a Jinn, light brown hair and blue eyes, wearing a satchel, her sword in the sheath that is strapped to her waist and in her hand, her staff. Sage is a combat medic, she chose not to become a Leafman after she had done her warrior training to defend herself and do offense at the same time. Sage assists the wounded and injured Leafmen in skirmshs with their sworn enemy, the Boggans, including the leader of the Boggans, who wants the forest in rot and decay.

"Today is the day that Queen Tara choses a heir, the life of the forest. The Boggans, especially their leader, will not stop until they suceed." Sage spoke to herself.

She knew her brother, who is a Leafman and a courageous leader, is out with his group in a skirmish with the Boggans. He is very serious and he is making sure that any Boggans will not get past the Leafmen and him on this very important day. Sage made her way to where she teaches her combat medic apprentice, who wants to become a combat medic apprentice when she first saw Sage.

"I can see why my brother is very serious today, so he can make sure that any Boggan will not pass the Leafmen and him. So that they won't reach Queen Tara and the heir she will choose to be the life of the forest." Sage added.

The combat medic sees her apprentice, a light brown snail with hazel eyes, who is studying and training under Sage and she is doing very well in her studies.

"You're doing very well, Fayth." Sage spoke to her apprentice.

The female light brown snail with hazel eyes turned to see Sage, named Fayth.

"Thank you Sage. I have been studying, learning and training under your wing." Fayth replied.

"I know you have been, Fayth. Nim Galuu is proud of you." said Sage.

Nim Galuu was the one who found Fayth, he took her in as his foster daughter and he sees her as his own daughter. Fayth, in turn, sees the glowworm as her own father. When Fayth was amazed when she saw Sage and watching her doing what she does, Fayth knew right away that she wants to become a combat medic. Fayth asked Sage if she can become her combat medic apprentice after thinking thoroughly about it. Sage accepted Fayth to become her combat medic apprentice and the day after, Fayth studied and trained under Sage. She even taught a few moves to defend herself that she learned when she was training with the Leafmen and her brother before she became a combat medic. Fayth needed to learn to defend herself and do offense at the same time. While training under Sage, Fayth met a slug and a snail, the slug is Mub and the snail is Grub. Fayth got along with Mub and Grub very well. Like Fayth, Grub dreams to become a Leafman. Grub often tells Fayth that he wants to become a Leafman and Fayth tells Grub that she dreams to become a combat medic. Sage does not mind that Fayth is friends with Mub and Grub as long as she is not distracted in her studies.

"When will I become a offical combat medic Sage?" Fayth asked Sage.

"In due time, Fayth. Patience." Sage replied, she placed a hand on Fayth.

"You will become a offical combat medic, I promise." she added.

Fayth nodded her head. "I understand, Sage. Good things comes to those who wait." Fayth replied.

"Good. My brother is out with his group, in a skirmish with the Boggans." said Sage.

"He is making sure that any Boggan will not pass the borders to the forest. He knows how important today is. The day that Queen Tara chooses the heir to be the life of the forest." Fayth replied. Sage nodded her head.

"I'm sure that my brother will come back with his group after keeping the Boggans away from the borders. I know their leader will not stop at nothing to make sure that Queen Tara will not choose the heir to be the life of the forest." said Sage while Fayth returned to her studies.

Sage looked up into the sky and she knows her brother will return with his group after the skirmsh with the Boggans. She knows that her brother can take care of himself. Sage let out a sigh and closed her eyes to do tai chi.