Prepare Yourself

Some things you should know about me before reading this story

1. I love fourtris

2. I don't ship uris, petris, or zektris. only fourtris.

3. I don't like putting all that modern crap in my divergent stories because I like to keep the story at least recognizable to the book

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

VI

I wake up with Tobias in our bed. Its been about three months since I passed initiation and became a member of dauntless.

I wanted to choose to be ambassador to the factions but they already had one, so I then chose tattoo artist and initiate trainer. A couple of months after I chose my job Tobias asked me to move in with him, and of course I said yes.

"Good morning" he says. I didn't realize he was up.

"Good morning" I reply with a smile.

"We have the day off, what do you want to do?" Tobias says then he's interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Hold that thought" I say and I get up to answer the door. Its Uriah.

"Am I interrupting something?" he asks. I look down and I'm in one of Tobias' shirts, and my short shorts.

"No!" I say slightly blushing.

"Okay, well me and Zeke are having a party around eight and we are gonna play Candor or Dauntless, you and Four can come if you want"

"Thanks we'll think about it" I say

"Okay, bye" he says and walks out.

I go back to Tobias.

"Who was it?"

"Uriah, he wanted to know if we wanted to go to him and Zekes Candor or Dauntless party" I get back in the bed with him.

"I dont know" he says. Tobias dosnt like that game because he has so much to hide about his father and his previous faction.

"Please?" I say begging him

"You can go but I'm not" he says flatly I get up and stratal him while on my knees.

"Sounds great, just me and a bunch of guys that can dare me to do anything and when I don't I have to take my clothes off anyways" I say sarcastically. I've only played once. It was after the ranking ceremony and that's when everyone found out about me and Tobias when someone asked me if we were together when I chose Candor.

I wouldn't actually go without him, but this seems to convince him.

"Fine. But I get to choose what we do until then!"

"Deal" I say as I give him a quick kiss on the lips. I settle back down and rest my head on his chest

"So what do you want to do?" I ask

"This" he says then kisses me.

We just kiss and talk until we get up and make lunch. we are going to the living room to eat when I hear a knock on the door. I answer it. its Christina.

"Hey what's up?" I say. I'm still in my pajamas.

"Am I interrupting something?" she asks.

"No! why does everyone think that?".

"Well.. "Christina says while looking over at a shirtless tobias. He sleeps without a shirt on and neither of us bothered changing after waking up.

"Whatever come in" I say to her

"Do you want a sandwich?" I ask her since tobias and I were about to eat.

"Sure why not?" she says as I gesture over to the bread, turkey and other stuff we had out making sandwiches. she makes it and sits in a chair as I sit on the couch with Tobias leaning on him.

"Are you guys going to the party?" she asks

"Yeah" I say and then christina starts to get all weird

"Okay lets go shopping!" she says like she just overdosed on amity serum.

"NO!" I say and lean closer into Tobias so if she tried to drag me away I would have some back up.

"Come on please......" Christina goes on.

"If I let you help me get ready will you shut up?" I say

"Yes-" she replies and I feel defeated.

Tobias pov-

After I away finish my sandwich I go get a shirt on and come back in.

"I'm going to Zeke's I'll be back in time to get ready for the party" I say as I walk over to Tris and kiss her.

"I love you" I say and she responds.

"I love you too"

"Get a room!" says christina and I roll my eyes and leave blushing a little.

back to Tris pov-

I go to my closet and get out a black tank top, a flowy black shirt to go over it, black leggings, ripped black jeans, and my black leather jacket I wear all the time. I get changed and to my surprise christina lets me wear it. I was suspecting her to shove me in a dress or mini skirt. She does my hair and then she pulls out her make-up bag and I yell.

"NO" and I start running and she chases me and then tobias walks in and I'm running from christina.

"I am not wearing make-up!" I yell.

"Nice to see you too" Tobias says sarcastically.

"i give up!" I say and christina has a smug look on her face. I walk over to Tobias and kiss him. Christina sets up her makeup and I break away from Tobias.

"I'm gonna go get ready" he says and I agree since Christina has to do my makeup.

Christina says shes done and I have to say, I look pretty good. Tobias walks in as I'm getting up. he walks over to me.

"Hey beautiful" he says and I smile and kiss his cheek.

We leave for the party, when we get there we knock on the door and Zeke answers he turns around and yells,

"Everyones here, now make a circle on the floor!" I sit next to Tobias with his arm around my shoulders. Zeke gets it started

"Tris.. Candor or Dauntless?"