thirteen.

DARKNESS.
013. | ❛ the shield.

TONY ARRIVING AT THE RAFT WOULDN'T BE THE NICEST WELCOMES HE'D GET FROM THE NEWEST PRISONERS. FIRST OF WITH LOOKING AT WANDA, AND HOW NO LONGER DID SHE LOOK LIKE THE YOUNGSTER OF THE TEAM AS THE COLOR UNDERNEATH HER EYES WERE PURPLE; AND SHE NO LONGER HELD THE SAME SPIRIT. Then he moved onto Clint, and didn't know what to expect of him expect the list of insults that he knew he deserved coming from his cell.

Clint started clapping from the sight of Tony, "The Futurist, gentlemen! The Futurist is here! He sees all! He knows what's best for you, whether your like it or not."

"Give me a break, Barton. I had no idea they'll put you here. Come on."

Clint spits back at him, "Yeah, well, you knew they'd put us somewhere, Tony."

"Yeah, but not some super-max floating ocean pokey. You know, this place is for maniacs. This is a place for..."

"Criminals?" Clint finished the sentence for him, standing up. "Criminals, Tony. Think that's the word you're looking for."

He eyes Tony through the bars, "Right? That didn't used to mean me. Or Sam, or Wanda, or Caroline. But here we are."

"Because you broke the law."

"Yeah."

"I didn't make you."

Clint started to be an annoying child not wanting to listen to Tony, "La, la, la, la, la..."

"You read it, you broke it." Tony continued through Clint's blabbering.

"La, la, la, la la..."

"Alright, you're all grown up, you got a wife and kids. I don't understand, why didn't you think about them before you chose the wrong side?" Tony said before walking away and moving on to the next person who was Scott.

"You gotta watch your back with this guy. There's a chance he's gonna break it." Clint tells over the next cell.

Scott was next, "Hank Pym always said, you never can trust a Stark."

"Who are you?" Tony asked, causing a small smirk to her face.

"Come on, man." Scott grunted while Tony was moving on to Sam.

"How's Rhodes?" Sam asked, the nicest of the welcoming from them.

"They're flying him to Columbia Medical tomorrow. So... fingers cross." Sam shakes his head at them though of their friend, "What do you need? They feed you yet?"

Sam raises his eyebrows, "You're the good cop now?"

"I'm just the guy who needs to know where Steve went." Tony

"Well, you better go get a bad cop, because you're gonna have to go Mark Fuhrman on my ass to get information out of me." Sam retreated and turned his back on Tony.

Moving quickly past Scott and Sam to get to Caroline, not like she wanted to talk to him in the slightest. Knowing that the reason they were in this was because of the damn Accords that he wanted them to sign.