three.

DARKNESS.
003. | ❛ safest hands are our
own.

"SECRETARY ROSS HAS A CONGRESSIONAL MEDAL, that's one more than you have!" Rhodes shouted at Sam, pointing to his chest pushing him back almost threatening him.

"Why are you fixated on medals, Rhodes? The whole point is what we have to be focusing on." Kiara scoffed at Rhodes, sticking up for Sam.

Caroline heard the three continue to bicker as she glanced down to Steve, who was flipping through the contents of the Sokovia Accords supplied by the United Nations. Although she was focused on him, she diverted her gaze over to Tony, who looked as if he was done with all of this and couldn't take the fighting anymore.

"Let's say we agree to this, and they load jack us like a bunch of criminals." Sam begun, as the group's attention was now on him. Caroline glanced up to hear but was immediately cut off by Rhodes.

"One hundred and seventeen countries want to sign this. One hundred and seventeen, and you're like 'No, it's cool'." Rhodes snapped back at Sam again with Kiara fed up with the attacks.

"How long are you going to be playing both sides?" Kiara whipped around to their side, scaring even Caroline to see the anger on her face ready to attack almost. Caroline found herself next to her sister's side, knowing if she didn't that Kiara would find herself in soldier mode.

"I have an equation." Vision states sitting beside Wanda. Steve and Caroline glance over to the red animatronic man.

"Oh, this is going to clear it up." Sam states.

"In the eight years since Mr. Stark announced himself as Iron Man, a number of known enhanced persons has grown exponentially, and during the same period, a number of potentially world ending events has risen at a commence rate these things—" Vision states, before Steve cut in.

"Are you saying it's our fault?" Steve asked.

"I'm saying that maybe a causality, our very strength, invites challenge. Challenge invites conflict, and conflict breeds catastrophe" Vision answers him and Caroline sighs.

"Boom." Rhodes shoves it in Sam's face, and he rolls his eyes.

"Are you saying that someone like me, is catastrophic? Or not even me, what about Caroline?" Kiara threatened, as Caroline did her best to not shove her foot through this issue, but what Kiara was saying was right. She couldn't sign, because it would be giving into the people who seemed her dangerous. And they wouldn't want a vampire in action on any more missions.

"Tony, you're being uncharacteristically non-hyper verbal." Natasha pointed out as she glanced over to Tony, before his hand finally left his face.

"That's because he's already made up his mind. Haven't you?" Caroline asked, already knowing the answer to the question. Her voice started to swell since she knew that this discussion was going to end in catastrophe. She could only expect that Steve was also holding the same face of disbelief that she was at Tony.

"Living with me sure made you know my every move." Tony replied to Caroline, someone he considered family in the sense that she was there for him as he was for her.

He started to get up and move over towards the kitchen. "Actually, in nursing a electro magnetic headache. That's what's going on, Care, just pain discomfort." She looks on as he opens up the garbage disposal before reverting his gaze back to the group, a weird look on his face. "Who's putting coffee grounds in the disposal? Am I running a bread and breakfast for a biker gang?"