twelve.

DARKNESS.
012. | ❛ we fight.

"WOW, IT'S SO WEIRD HOW YOU RUN INTO PEOPLE AT THE AIRPORT." TONY'S VOICE WAS HEARD THROUGH THEIR COMMS, PROJECTING INTO THE REST OF THE TEAM'S EARS AS THEY MOVED INTO POSITION. Clint and Wanda head up to the higher level, while Kiara and Caroline kept watch with Bucky and Sam through the glass terminal, waiting for Steve's signal.

"Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in." Tony continues as Caroline tenses hearing someone who she once considered family, ready to turn them over to the authorities. Kiara's hand twitches slightly in hers as her head turns to Kiara's, smiling at her nervous expression, trying to ease her anxiety as her hand sends a small pulse back to her. Caroline had never seen her sister so nervous, even in prior missions. What she couldn't tell was that Kiara also had a bad feeling of what was about to go down, and she wasn't prepared to lose anyone else today; especially Caroline and Bucky.

"Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday." Tony's voice rises, as Bucky bites his lip.

"Steve," Caroline heard Natasha's voice enter the scene, "You know what's about to happen... Do you really want to punch your way out of this one?"

That was one thing that Caroline didn't want to do, fight against people who have had her back. Against Natasha who she considered like a sister, the full weight of her question rang through her. She rolled shoulders back, steeling her resolve to stand and fight, knowing for certain the justice of the cause.

Sam focuses on his goggles as he presses his finger to the pad on his arm, following Red Wing as the small robot scans for Stark's quinjet, trying to find an alternative way out of here.

"Alright, I've run out of patience." Stark speaks nonchalantly, raising his hands to his mouth.

"Underoos." Tony shouts, and Sam panics, thinking it was an attack on Steve. He tenses, his eyes breaking from the screen of his glider, focusing back on the scene outside.

"What the hell?" Caroline head snaps quickly focusing on the conversation outside. Confused by the sudden appearance of a red suit of a kid.

"Captain," the kid salutes Steve awkwardly, "Big fan, I'm Spiderman." 

"When you're ready to be free of those bonds Cap, just raise your wrists." Clint speaks quietly into the com, reminding them of the delicacy of the situation at hand.

"Alright now. You're gonna turn Barnes over and you're going to come with us now, because it's us..." Tony's voice rises again, and Caroline tensed protectively, with Kiara also settling into a defensive position.

Sam finally gets a small red flash on his goggles, locating the escape route. "Their Quinjet is in hanger five, north runway." He reports, Steve's hands rise as Clint fires an arrow straight through the bonds created by Spiderman.

"Alright Lang" Steve speaks into the com giving the signal for everyone to begin moving towards the quinjet as Scott grows back to normal size, retrieving the Captain's shield. The Kingsleys, Sam, and Bucky begin to move, running down the glass hallway as Caroline's  eyes keep flittering back to the scene taking place on the runway below them.

Stark rises into the air, heading off in the direction of Wanda and Clint on the top of the parking deck as Rhodey advances on Steve. Sprinting forward after Bucky and Sam as they moved through the glass terminal, glancing outside to see T'Challa moving quickly towards the terminal, Cap running hastily on his tail. Caroline could see that Steve was quickly outnumbered, turning and running in the opposite direction towards a stairwell.