Part 5 - First kiss

Part 5

"Sleep. Are you willing to stand there and watch me?", he asked her opening her eyes.

She nodded her head and slept on the bed. "If you are not willing to accept our relation. It's okay I would take my rights", he replied her as he kissed her forehead.

She saw him in shocked, her first kiss.

She closed her eyes quickly facing away his scrutinizing gazes. The sleep was hard to came but she reluctantly kept her eyes closed. She sensed him moving in the sleep, confirming he had slept.

She opened her eyes slightly, he was breathing even and his hands on the pillows beside him. He was hugging them cuddling him face in the soft pillow. A smile formed on her lips seeing his posture.

But her smile faded, when the morning memories evaded her mind corrupting her heart which is trying to stick on the present.

Signing heavily she walked to the window of the room, Sanskar had kept the windows open always as he liked the fresh air than the artificial air comes from air conditioner. The air was blowing fiercely making the curtains also flow in the wind. She smelled pertrichor, the cool breeze comes after the rain drop touched the Earth.

She rubbed her arms up and down as it was getting cold. She quickly turned to the dressing table. She don't want to sleep with him, and remind of again the wedding. She sat on the chair and looked at her in mirror. There is kumkum on her forehead and mangalsutra was hanging around her neck safely.

Her hands unknowingly went to touch her mangalsutra. If someone told her yesterday she would be married to Sanskar. She would have laughed at them for being silly thinking of non-existence things. But indeed it was happened. Like he said even if she believes or not, she is married to Him. That was true.

Her eyes started to watering, she never wished her fate to turn like this. It may be punishment from the god for trying to snatch others happiness. Might be that's why he snatched her happiness in revenge. Remembering what she done in extreme to get her love, her eyes dropped some tears in guilt. Though she hurt two people most,Sanskar and Swara they always stand beside her. And always covered up her mistakes.

Swara's kind behavior on her wedding made her more guilty. She had crossed every wrong things she can do right? She tilted her head to see him, he ? He is her husband now. That's what more astonishing her. She wiped her tears quickly she was feeling little buddy and moved to bed sleep.

"Ragini. Wake up", a familiar voice disturbed her slumber. She curled her legs like ball and snuggled to the soft quilt pillow. "Let me sleep"

"Well you can. But now wake and get my coffee", Sanskar ordered her, as he was drying his hand in the towel. It felt like she was slept at last, there was no reddness or gloated voice to be seen. Thank god. Anyways she didn't cried yesterday. Yesterday, he had slept peacefully after the marriage. He felt like he had unburdened his all problems in the snap of marrying her. He can get her into his place with her being near him.

For him, she is kind the girl who nursed Mad Sanskar is so much for him. He want to see that girl carefree and pure hearted.

"Ragini. Wake up yaar", he called once again. She was wide awake hearing him, he was smiling at her as if nothing happened. She raised her brows instead of speaking. "Brush and get my coffe", he ordered her.

He just told her yesterday he would take his rights only does it include she needs to take care him. Why was he ordering as if I am his wife. Haha Ragini already forget haina? Remember girl. Truely now you're his wife.

She brushed quickly and showered fast as she remembered his order. Not even caring of drying her wet hairs she quickly ran to get him coffee. "2 coffee", Sanskar ordered again settling him on the bed. Finally she was moving on. He sighed but he regret marrying her without any notice or permission from her.

If you asked her permission she would have ran away from them.

Even that's right.

Am I doing right?

Sanskar stop doubting she is your wife. You have all rights on her. You are making her come in good paths. Then nothing is wrong.

" Coffee", Ragini said nervously showing him the tray. He took the plate and placed it on the tea pot. "Sit",he bossed her. "Stop ordering me around",She quickly protested. "I can order you. You're my wife. I told you right? I take my rights",he said casually.

"I'm not your wife"

He was getting angry, how can she say he was not her husband. When she wore the mangalsutra on her neck in his name and kumkum on her forehead.

"You're my wife. And you're husband"

"I loved Laksh"

"You loved. Now I'm your husband. I don't like my wife liking some one. Not even I like the thought of she loving someone."he paused looking at her dangerously furious.

"Don't tell me again you loving him", he stopped.

"Now sit"She slowly sat opposite to him, securing her arms with duppataa." Have your coffee", he slowly said as he took sip of the coffee.

He ordered her to get coffee for her to drink. What a typical husband she got?

She grabbed the coffee cup and placed it on her lips drinking a little amount. She saw him take towel in his hand, moving to her sides he started drying her hair without telling her. She was drawled by his action.

" Stop. You can't do that", she protested quickly placing the coffee aside.

"I told already. I will do my duty. Don't forget to dry your wet hair. It may catch you cold", he advised rubbing the towel on her. She nodded, he was caring for her much. It took some minutes for him to dry it fully, and he moved closer to her this time making her feel his breath.

" Give me my morning kiss",his bossing mood came again. She looked at him shocked.

"What? I asked you to kiss me not kill me right? Why was you looking so shocked". He quried her.

It would have been better if you asked me to kill you.

"I won't", she replied stubborn.

"If you give then it would be morning kiss. Then if I give it would be", he paused as he looked at her luscious lip. She was more shocked at him. Quickly moving her face to him, she pressed her lips on his cheeks. Her lips felt so cool on his rough yet warm cheeks. She was flushed at the moment.
why to struggle when there was no escape from him? She need to do like he says right?

"Good girl", he complemented her tweaking her cheeks lightly before pressing his lips on her forehead. "Sorry for this sudden marriage. But please try to understand all. All happened for reason.  No matter what.  You're mine don't have doubt about this", he said her firmly leaving her confused. Two kiss in morning is too much right?

To be continued,
NasreenAyesha

Okay. This is here next chapter. Tell me a suggestions can I bring Kavita in his life or not after a little settled in there life. And any idea to put on this story. Share me ideas freely and critcise