Part 9 New Thoughts

"What? " She asked doubted as her mind recalled what she would have missed.

"My morning kiss" Sanskar whispered in her ear pulling her to his side and walking to their room leaving her shocked.

Crap. He came all way to home get kiss.

"Ragini" He called her as he came out from the Shower freshened. "Come"His voice came, in between Chuckles of Sujatha. Her face flushed, God he always embarrass her.

"You called me" Ragini said hesitantly leaning on the almost closed door. She was in her brown saree filigreed with Stone works and floral embroidery with white work. Full hand sleeve, and half revealed back shoulders are tempting to keep anyone gaze them. Her hairs are braided in French braid, as some tendrils fall her oval shaped face making them more impressive. Her hazel nut dark black eyes more magnetic than anything pulling him. God should have spent more concentration on her creating time. He thought.

"Where is I asked?" Sanskar queried.

"What you asked?" She asked innocently blinking her eyes. He stared deeply in to her eyes, taking steps before her. As she took steps backward, about to hit head on Wall. He put his hands down her head protecting her in his arms. "Had anyone told you look beautiful" Sanskar asked out of blue, caging her in his arms. His Darkish black eyes shimmering with smirk, as his bare chest after showering distracting her. He was clad only in his white towel. Nothing else. She was seeing fully grown man half nude right now only.

"Yes" She nodded. As his eyes goes back to cold. "Who?" He asked upset. No one should look at her like him, with desire, affection or love. Who dared to comment his wife. Is it him?

"My maa" Ragini replied virtuously. He smiled at her, as he put her hairs behind her ears, holding her face in his large calloused palm. "Now me. You look so Beautiful" He said happily staring her untainted eyes. A smile formed on her lips unknowingly, hearing his compliment. Crimson red coloured her cheeks in blush.

He came closer, his nose touching her nose, as he put his lips on her cheeks softly, warming her with his cold lips. She closed her simultaneously enjoying his simple love gesture. "Come. We would have lunch" He said backing away, seeing the effects he had on her. Then he took her hands, and guided to the large sofa. She hesitantly walked over him, keeping a slight distance between them. He took some food, as he noticed she was not touching the food before him.

Why can't she take care herself? She cares for him despite his arrogance. For her, she needs to eat not him as he was husband. It won't satisfy his food for her energy.

He took some piece of chapati, and brought it before of her mouth. She saw the food extended before her, and the owner of the hands, her eyes melted. He was caring for her, which no one other than her family done for her. Even Laksh had took pitiful looks only. Never does he cared for other than friendly. Truth starts to sink in her heart and mind acknowledging what the delusion she had lived in. As she saw how Sanskar was with her.

Arrogant. Some times it was hard to agree on it.

Possessive. Quite admirable.

Caring. Totally enjoyable.

She took the piece he gave, as his finger slightly touched her lips, it made her shrink, remembering the kiss they had just a moment before. Arrogant Possessive Husband would suit him much.

"You are cooking perfectly" He said licking off his fingers, completely enjoying her food. "Thank you" Ragini responded softly, as she touched by his small gestures as she blushed a little.

"Hey you're blushing." He noticed as he stood up to wash his hands, but stopped on his track, her eyes are glowing like Silver, mesmerising and her cheeks are so golden, and flushed as Deep red. He must be blessed to have her as his.

His only. He was thankful to God for giving her to him.

Her cheeks redden more hearing his compliment, he made her flush. He strode quickly to wash his hand, resisting the urge to hug her without washing. It was embarrassing.

"Ragini" He called her loudly, as she came with towel to dry off his hands.
"Thank you" He said picking it and wiped off water. He stared her figure completely drinking her beauty in his eyes, engulfing her image in his eyes. Memorising the possible accent he had laid eyes on. Ragini sensed the stare he was having on. Her face got heat, intense of ecstatic pleasure running through her spine. She stood there dropping her head down, not looking at anything particular.

He stepped closer to her, his white inner shirt with V cut and outer black coat was so admiring with Blue denim fitted on his long legs perfectly. He securely put his arms around her waist bringing her closer to him, landing on his large cladded chest, making her jerk. He slowly wandered his unabashed fingers on her face trailing her every features, Nose, Eyes, Lips. She looked at him shocked at his abrupt action, wriggling on his every touch. A unknown pleasure crept through her body, with a deep red blush acquired her cheeks not leaving.

"Your lips" He said, paused at the moment lingering his eyes in her quivering lips. Nervous was word to less described. He quickly brought his lips to her, his nose touching her small nose, making her moan at small gesture. He was about to kiss her lips. When Uttara called out.

"Bhabhi"

Shit!!

To be continued,
Thanks for Reading.
NasreenAyesha.