FILLER

Trey.

I opened the door and walked in as my new puppy, Ceemo, ran over to me with excitement. He jumped up and down trying to lick my hands. I just stood there and laugh, throwing my backpack on the floor.

If you're wondering, I just finished my last year of college at FAMU and I already started grad school. I'm living on my own now, and I'm doing pretty okay for me to have just gotten out of college. Today, I spent all morning at school and all afternoon at work. It's 6:30 PM now, and I'm too tired to even put a pizza in oven. I pulled my laptop out of my bag and began ordering a Meat Lovers pizza from Pizza Hut. Their pizza is the best.

Two minutes after ordering, there was a knock on my door. I was sure it wasn't my pizza, so I was on edge. I walked to the door and looked through the peephole. It was just my girlfriend, Autumn. Yeah, after all this time, she and I are still together. We held up a long distance relationship, then she ended up moving out to Florida for school and decided to stay for me.

I opened the door and let her in, planting a small kiss on her lips. "What's going on, babe? You wanna stay for dinner? I ordered pizza." She smiled. "Um, sure. But there's something I gotta tell you, Trey. You may wanna sit for this." I sat down with her right by my side. She looked me into my eyes and held my hand. She shed a tear and simply said, "I'm pregnant."