Luktra

Lukas walked into school one morning. It was the first day and he was excited to meet his new classmates. Except it was the first day of 6th grade... new school. He didn't know weather to be happy or nervous. Anyway, he stepped in and immediately saw a pretty girl with red hair and a bandana. He started staring. Stop staring Lukas! He told himself. He walked to his seat and waited for the person that was going to sit next to him to sit down. He read the name tag thingy the binder on had. Petra it read. He wondered who Petra was. Suddenly the red haired girl started walking down to where his desk was. He pretended to not notice. She sat down next to him. So this is Petra he thought to himself. He decided he had to talk sit her. "Hi in Lukas! Who are you?0 he asked. She giggled a little. "I'm Petra! Nice to meet you!" She said in a sweet tone. It made him blush a small pink. I don't like her! I don't like her! He told himself.

*after class*

"Hey" he heard a voice behind him. He turned around to see Petra. "Wanna walk down to class with me?" She asked. Lukas felt butterflies in his stomach. He didn't know what to say. "S-sure!" He managed to get out. He started walking with her by his side. There was a silence until he heard her voice. "Lukas?" She asked. "Ya?" He replied back to her. "I-if you e-ever wanna maybe- I mean I guess if you wanna? I mean what I'm trying to say is-" he cut her off "yes" he said. He blushed at him and held his hand and they walked to rest of the way to there next class.

The end.

Hey guys! Sorry it's so short I just wanted to get in a Luktra Fanfic! So bye guys! I'll try my best to update more fanfics for you guys :)