Oneshot

Lukas got off the bus and quickly headed for class. Due to the snow, the busses were sorta late. He got to class and sit down and got out his papers. He looked at Petra's desk. Empty. No one was sitting at it. Where is she? He thought to himself. What if she's sick? Is she ok? The thoughts kept coming through. What am I so worried? He thought. I don't like her... do I? His thoughts were interrupted by Petra's voice. "Sorry I'm late! My mom was late to drop me off due to the snow!" "Ok. Now that we have everyone-" Lukas couldn't pay attention. He was too distracted by Petra's beauty. "Lukas!" He heard the teacher say. He stopped daydreaming. "Were you paying attention?" She asked "Because I've been calling your name like 4 times!" "Actually it was only 3 times!" Petra stood up for him. "Petra, sit down!" The teacher yelled. "Lukas you have to stay after school. 30 minutes of detention!!" She yelled at him. "Time to go to your next class.!" The teacher said as the bell ran. Lukas sighed as he walked out of the room. To caught up in the fact he had to stay after for detention, he didn't realize where he was putting his feet. He lost trace of where he was walking and tumbled over into Petra. "I'm so sorry!" He exclaimed, his face turning hot with embarrassment. "It's ok." She said "Also um..." she stuttered. "C-can you m-meet me on the field at 5 o'clock? I have to ask you something." She said. "Sure why not!" Lukas said in a cheerful voice.

At 5:00:

I was so excited to meet Petra out at the field! I wonder what she wants to ask me? Anyway, I headed out of my house, informing my mom where I was going. I walked out to the school field and met Petra under a tree. "Hey Petra!" I said running under the tree. "Hi Lukas. Umm I got this for you!" She handed me a flower. I felt so flattered. "Well um I have to tell you something. Umm... I don't want to be your friend anymore..." there was a long pause. Sadness crept into Lukas as he thought there was no more to its. "I want to be more." She continued. "Lukas, will you be my boyfriend?" She asked nervously. "Of course!" He quickly said. I can't wait for our fist date...

Hey guys sorry it's so short and stupid but this is going to be a continuous oneshots  and also I just realized I use 1st person and 3rd person in this story. Sorry peeps. Anyway gtg to bed!! Toodles doodles!😋