23: "I think being senseless is quite easy because emotions only hurt"

_____________________________

"I've nothing to say except that I'm fine."
_____________________________

••••••

SANSKAR'S POV

"Yash.." I called out as soon as I entered into my room. I sat at the edge of bed and began to take my shoes off. I've already messed the house on my way here and also I can't afford anymore inquiries from my mother if she saw these muddy shoes too.

The shore side is really a calm place to be.

And the most dirtiest too.

"Bhaiya!" I heard Yash's  footsteps coming towards my room and quickly stood up, placing my dirty shoes aside to avoid his questioning about them.

"Bhaiy--" Yash stopped saying as I opened the door of my room. His lips broke in an amazing smile.

"How was your day Yash?" I asked him and moved to the bed followed by my brother.

"Superb. I went for a cricket match and.."

And

And

And he went on and on about it. I smiled at the way he got lost in telling me how his friend ditched him and he did the same in return.

"Cheating ki matalb?" I asked with a playful smile on my face and watched him looking away.

"Haan toh usne bhi toh wohi kya.."

I shook my head and he tried every single way to justify himself.

"Cheating sa kuch hasil nae hota Yash.." I told him with a small smile.

A thought crossed my mind but I brushed it away. I no more want to make myself feel bad about this all.

"Cheating main aksar log haar jaate hain.." I whispered out, to not anyone in particular.

"What do you mean? Par main toh jeet gaya bhaiya." he said.

I didn't know if I was up for another stroll to those non-existing moments until I jerked out of them. I looked at him for a while and then smiled at him. He needs to know the difference.

"Because you're the smarter one!" I said, pulling his cheek and he stood up laughing and chanting that he was! I laughed at him too. Yash had a very cheerful personality. He was sensitive too but most of the times he was rebellious.

By the time he left and I took a good shower. As the hot water shower touched my skin my thoughts went back to the shore and then to what Sid said about the trip. It's almost tomorrow and I'm still undecided about it.

As I walked out I dried my hairs and pushed the towel aside before letting myself to lay straight on bed. Life could have been easy if we did not want sleep because I even have to struggle to get the damn sleep!

I thought sleep was the only cheapest thing in this world but now I realise it costs me too.

I breathed out and scrambled across the bed to turn off the lamp and wishing that sleep will eventually catch me.

.........

"Why you're here early in the morning? To eat my head?" I gave my sister an irritated look and looked away. The only thing that can get me irritated so much is waking me up by pouring a jug of water on my face. It's just disgusting! She did the same.

SOUL LOVE On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara