♡Prologue♡

Today was a special day in Troll Village. King Peppy and Queen Azalea were having their baby girl. They named her Princess Poppy.

The day Azalea left the hospital, she and Peppy introduced the baby princess to all troll village, welcoming her to the village.

5 years later..

Poppy was officially five years old, and she made many friends.

Their names were DJ Suki, but they just called her DJ. Biggie, Satin and Chenille, Cooper, Smidge, Guy Diamond, and Creek.

One day, the friends were all playing games with each other outside.

"Hey Poppy! Catch!" DJ yelled to her, passing a ball to her, which she caught successfully.

"Yay! I caught it! I caught it!" She jumped happily up and down, preparing to throw it back when she felt something touch her shoulder.

"Nice catch!" Creek held his hand on her shoulder.

The princess smiled and replied, "Thanks Creek!", quickly turning her attention back to DJ and threw the ball back at her.

"You're really pretty Poppy." Creek said a bit hesitantly, scratching the back of his head.

Poppy giggled.

"I know Creek. You tell me that everyday." She caught the ball again, not even having to look, and threw it back.

He laughs as well, even though he was blushing in embarrassment.

As DJ passed it back to Poppy, she took a glance passed her as she saw what looked like a little blue troll walking through the forest.

"Who's.. that?"

"Poppy! It's time to come home!"

The princess turned to see her father calling for her.

"Oh. Bye you guys. I'll see you later." Poppy threw the ball back to DJ and waved them off as she ran home.

"Bye Poppy!" They all said waving.

~♡~

"Mm! Is mommy cooking again?" Poppy licked her lips and her stomach growled while inhaling the foods her mother was preparing.

Peppy chuckled and picked her up and sat her down in the chair at the table, kissing her forehead.

"Yes she is darling." He sat in a chair and scooted to the table.

Le time skip to some yummy food

"Food's done!" Azalea exclaimed, carrying two plates and setting them down, then grabbing the other one for herself.

"Right! Let's dig in!" Peppy quickly changed the subject and grabbed his fork.

Poppy ate her food, but with her hands. She's not very used to using forks.

While eating, she continued to look outside.

I wonder who that blue troll was.....

~♡~

The next day, Poppy decided to wait outside for her friends as she was playing with her ball.

But she stopped bouncing it when...

She saw him again.

He was walking alone in the forest again.