Nico

Percy dragged me to Zeus' cabin where the rest of the seven were waiting, minus Leo.

"Why in Hades am I here?!" I yelled.

As if on cue, a bushy red-head girl, with green eyes, and a paint covered shirt stepped up.

"There's one more prophecy." She said

"And that prophecy is?"

"Someone catch me if I faint again? Thanks Percy. Ok here we go again,

6 team with son of death
one of which will take a final breath
to find the rouge the journey short
use the boy as a last resort
sacrifice of love required
new old friends will be acquired "

Green mist sprout out of her mouth followed by fainting into Percy's arms, which earned a cold glance from Annabeth.

"So the first line is obviously us and you," Jason started, "but it says that one of us will die?" Everyone stared at me as if I had the answer to who dies.

(Shady author smirks)

I shrugged. All I knew was that I had to get back to the asshole I call a fiancé. Woah. Fiancé. Maybe I am a dork. I spaced out for a while until I saw Hazel snapping in front of my eyes.

"co...Nico...NEEKS!" she snapped.

"Yeah what?"

"We skipped the second line so know we're trying to figure out the third line." She clarified.

"So the rouge is obviously the one who took the Fleece, allowing all the monsters in." Annabeth inferred. It seems about right, everyone nodded in agreement. "And the journey to find them should be quick according to the prophecy, so there's your time limit."

"Use the boy as a last resort, I guess we'll have to put that one aside too." Piper decided. "Sacrifice of love required, so one of us has to sacrifice our loved ones?"

Sacrifice of love required.

I knew what this meant. I could feel the color draining from me as I started to feel uncontrollable hot tears racing slowly down my face. I parted my hair so that it covered most of my face, no one noticed the silent tears.

"New old friends acquired. Who could that even be?" Jason asked.

"Leo." Hazel and I said in unison. "He's alive again, I can feel it." I cleared, voice quivering and cracking a bit. Percy ran to me and spun me around so that I faced him. He brushed my hair out of the way, a split second later I had wiped away all of my tears, leaving just bloodshot watery eyes.

"Nico, what's wrong?" Percy asked.

"Nothing, Percy, I just yawned." I responded. Tears rolling down my cheeks as I struggled to wipe them all. Percy noticed what I was doing along with everyone else in the room.

"Nico, you're not okay. Tell us what's wrong." Jason said sweetly.

"No! Nothing's wrong! Leave me alone!"

"No Nico! You will tell us what's wrong right now!" Piper yelled with an unnoticeable hint of charmspeak.

"Charmspeak doesn't work on me Piper!" I didn't have enough emotion for it to work on me.

"Tell us what's wrong now, Nico!" Piper yelled again, charmspeak almost as powerful as she used on Gaea. I had no other choice.

"I have to sacrifice myself for Will. The wedding will never happen." I muttered low enough so no one heard.

"What? Say it louder." Hazel said, concern overtaking her voice.

"No, I'm done. Now please, leave me alone. Please? I'm going to step out of the room and give you a minute to discuss what we're going to do." I pleaded and stepped out of the room. I pulled out a pad and paper and scribbled a note down, then shoved it into my pocket. I came back to a silent room.

"We should probably start the quest." Percy lead everyone outside.

(E/N I'm going to cry, I hate you Angelica)