" wow someone's looking gorgeous! " I said, because she truly looked pretty.

" and someone's looking flawless!" She said back.

We saw mom come down the stairs and she looked absolutely beautiful.

" and someone's looking so so stunning tonight!" Rose said while looking at mom.

" oh my god! Mom you look so beautiful." I said while looking at her.

" both of you girls look amazing! And thanks" she blushed.

" thanks mom." We both said.

It was about 8:30pm when we were all done so we weren't going to be early for the party anyways.

Mom got into her own car, me and Rose got into another car.

" take care girls! Don't be late! I love you!" Mom said while backing up her car in the driveway.

" love you too!" We both said.

" enjoy your time mom!" Rose said.

" have fun!" I said.

We then headed into our separate ways.

We reached the place that the party was being held at, at 9:15pm. People were already there. So we weren't that early anyways.

We got out of the car and headed inside.

" heyyy look! It's Rose and Ashley everyone!" A guy said. It was his party.

" hey" we both said and smiled.

" wow I didn't think that you would come! But you are! So.. Have fun and make yourself at home!" He said.

The music was too loud and people were talking and dancing all over the place, it was too crowded.

Rose's POV

I looked at Ashley and saw that she was with Kevin. So I just had a few drinks then started chatting with different people. It was really good to meet new people and get to know them.

I then decided to go to the dance floor and let go of everything and be crazy for one night.

I saw Ashley and Kevin dancing together too, then they suddenly shared a quick kiss.

I looked at Ashley and she was looking at the floor and and blushing.

Then a slow song came on, and I had no one so that was pretty awkward. I immediately left the dance floor and sat on one of the seats next to the food table.

I some some cupcakes so I just grabbed one of those and ate it.

Everyone was dancing and I saw Kevin put his hands on Ashley's waist, and her wrapping her hands up on his neck.

She rested her head on his shoulder, and I couldn't help but fangirl because they looked SO cute together!!

It was already 11:45pm, wow time flew by and I didn't even notice!

Only 15 more minutes left of this year.. I went to search for Ashley and Kevin, and after about ten minutes I finally found them sitting alone outside and talking.

" umm.. Guys.." I said while coming up to them. I noticed that they were both leaning in, like they were about to kiss, but I just ruined that.

" uh.. Sorry if I'm interrupting something .. But don't you guys wanna go inside? They're doing a countdown.. New year's is just 5 minutes away!" I said.

" yeah sure!" Kevin said while pulling Ashley up and holding her hand.

We got inside and it was just 3 minutes left till New Years. I don't know why but I'm so excited about this..

Only 3 more minutes and it's gonna be the year that I'll meet Justin in.. The year that my life will change.. Forever.

I was taken away by my thoughts and I didn't realize that they were counting down for the last ten seconds!

Everybody started to scream

" TEN!"

" NINE!"

" EIGHT!"

" SEVEN!"

"SIX!"

"FIVE!"

" FOUR!"

" THREE!"

" TWO!

" ONEEEE!!!!" Everybody screamed and shouted.

I saw that Ashley was hugging Kevin, and everybody was was just cheering.

Then Ashley turned to me and hugged me too.

" happy New Year!" Ashley said.

" happy new year to you as well!" I smiled and hugged her back.

" hey umm Kevin's dropping me home.. Wanna come along? " Ashley said.

" oh.. No.. no it's okay, I'll just go by your car." I said.

" oh okay." I said as I saw Ashley and Kevin leaving the party.

I said goodbye to everyone and that I had so much fun with them, then I drove off to our house.

As I was driving, I was listening to some songs on the radio. I was thinking about meeting Justin and how will I pose and what will I say and everything, I was just in my own little world of thoughts.

....

" WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I screamed out of the window as I saw a huge truck was heading towards me. It was so close to flipping the car all over.

My heart was pounding so fast that I thought I would just faint.

I was so scared.. I almost got into a car accident.. I almost.... Died.

After I calmed down a little I started driving back to the house.

It was 1:05am when I finally got back, I saw that Ashley was sleeping, and mom was watching TV. I decided to not tell mom or anyone about the accident because then she won't let me drive anymore.

" hey mom.. How was your party?" I asked her.. But when I came Close.. I saw that she was taking on the phone, so I just mouthed ' I'm sorry ' and sat next to her.

" yeah.. Sure.. Tomorrow it is! I had so much fun with you tonight.. I love you too, thanks.. Goodnight!" I heard her say.

" ooooooh who is it?" I asked curiously.

" umm.. Liam.." She said.

" oh my god!! What happened ? When did you meet? Are you guys going out? Are you dating? Omg!" I asked going a little crazy.

" calm down there Rosie.. I just met him at the party and he asked me out for a date!" She chuckled.

" yaaayyyy! " I cheered and hugged her by the waist, and my head was at her stomach/chest area. I was so happy for her!

" goodnight mom!" I kissed her on the cheek and went upstairs.

" goodnight baby girl" she said.

Author's note:

I hope you like this chapter, thanks for the reads! Please vote and comment, thank you:) xo