Chapter 2

Katniss POV:

I walk into the house and I am immediately blown away. There is a fairly sized kitchen, a very big living room with a ginormous flat screen TV. I walk upstairs to see what my bedroom looks like. The only question that comes to my mind is: 'How did mom manage to afford this house?' It's probably because of the high-paying job that she had at the local hospital back in Salt Lake City.

I walked upstairs into my room and I had the same expression on my face as I walked into the house for the first time. The walls are painted dark green and there are posters of all my favorite things are attached to the wall behind my bed. There are a pair of doors a few feet away from my bed. I open the doors and they reveal a giant walk-in closet. It looks like that it will fit more than what I have packed in my suitcase. There is a connected room to my bedroom. I walk in and it's my very own bathroom. I walk around to see what it looks like. The walls are painted a different color than my bedroom. There is also a walk in shower in there too. I look inside it and see that there are different buttons on the wall. It looks like that the buttons control different things like the scents of the body wash, shampoo, and conditioner.

After I stop admiring how awesome my room is, I decide to check out Prim's room. It kind of looks like mine, but her walls are painted a different color. I walk in and decide to check it out. There are a few similarities: Posters of her favorite things are attached to the wall behind her bed, attached bathroom and a walk in closet. It looks like that mom had hired people to paint and do everything to our liking.

I decide to walk back to my room and unpack my stuff. It took a little bit over an hour. By the time I unpacked all of my stuff, I'm exhausted!

I lay down on my pillow and immediately fall asleep. I guess I was really that tired. It feels like I have slept all day. I guess it was about 2:23 when I fell asleep. Right now, its only 4:49. I slept for only 2 hours. I feel better than I had felt before. Even though it was only a 2 hour nap.

I prop up my pillow on my bed. I'm still underneath the covers. I find the remote and decide to turn on the TV. After about 5 minutes of finding nothing, I finally found something that catches my attention. I look towards the TV and see that one of my favorite movies is on. I have many favorite movies. You just can't have only one. 

     I slouch back into my bed and start to watch the movie. FYI, one of my other favorite movies is Catching Fire. I'm at the part in Catching Fire where Katniss (We have the same name, there's no coincidence there.) is at her pre-Quell interview, and Caesar asks her to spin around. She spins around, and her dress turns into a Mockingjay! That was awesome! That's like one of my favorite parts, along with the Beach scene. ;)

   I can never tear my eyes away from the movie. It's just that good! There are a few parts during the movie that make me tear up just a little bit. I don't know how many there were, but there were a few. 

   I'm now at the part where she then finds out that Peeta has been taken by the Capitol. I'm starting to tear up. That's terrible! 

   The ending is coming, I can feel it. I'm watching the movie and then Gale tells Katniss that District 12 was gone. I'm now in tears. Now I have to wait a little over 6 months for Mockingjay Part 1 to come  out. 

  I decide to get on Wattpad to maybe write a few chapters or so. I check the time on my clock. 5:45. 'Huh. I guess I can write a few chapters.' I think to myself. I go to my profile. I have 326 followers. 'I'm finally popular!' I think again. 

  I get a buzz from my phone. Looks like that I have a new e-mail. I open my mail and see what it was.  It was from Wattpad. It said: You have recieved a new comment on your story: Not Everything's Gold. I love getting comments on my stories because they make me feel good inside. The comment said "OMG! I love your story! Plz write more!" Just reading that comment made me feel all giddy. That made my day! 

  I click on my story and start writing. This story is so easy to write. It's probably because I am full with lots of great ideas. I click upload a few times to upload the chapters that I've written. My readers are going to go crazy! (A/N: I don't know if it's an actual story or not.)

  The last time I checked my clock, it was 5:45. Now it's 9:53. Geez, it's getting late. I now decide that it's a good time to take a shower. I get my iPad and a little bluetooth speaker. I turn on the speaker and then turn on my Pandora. I just like listening music while I take a shower.

  When I turn it on, one of my favorite songs come on. It's Human by Christina Perri. I sing along as I get in the shower.

I can hold my breath

 I can bite my tongue

I can stay awake for days if that's what you want

Be your number one

I can fake a smile

I can force a laugh

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask

Give you all I am 

I can do it

I can do it

I can do it

But I'm only human 

And I bleed when I fall down

I'm only human 

And I crash and I break down

Your words in my head, knives in my heart

You build me up and then I fall apart

'Cause I'm only human

I can turn it on

Be a good machine

I can hold the weight of worlds

If that's what you need

Be your everything

I can do it

I can do it

I'll get through it

But I'm only human and I bleed when I fall down

I'm only human

And I crash and I break down

Your words in my head, knives in my heart

You build me up and then I fall apart

Cause I'm only human

I'm only human

I'm only human

Just a little human

I can take so much

Till I've had enough

'Cause I'm only human

And I bleed when I fall down

I'm only human 

And I crash and I  break down

Your words in my head, knives in my heart

You build me up and then I fall apart

'Cause I'm only human

 I finish showering my the time the song's over. FYI, I take quick showers. I dry off and I wrap a towel around my head so it won't get anything wet. Luckily no one's in my room. I walk out of the bathroom and get pajamas and my other stuff. I walk back in the bathroom and put on my stuff and then brush my teeth. I check the clock on my iPad to see what time it is. The clock on there says that it's about 10:15. I guess I better get to bed.

  I flop down in my new bed once again and let the sleepiness overtake me. As I'm falling asleep, I try to think about how good my life is.