Chapter 11: Kiss in the rain

"What's the matter, Shawn?" I asked him.

"I got a call offering for me to go on tour with Austin Mahone."

We all smiled and cheered. "But Shawn, that's great news!"

"But I'll have to leave Magcon."

Everyone shut up.

"Well, what are you going to do?"

"I don't know. I'm going to sleep on it. I have to let them know by the and of next week, though. For now, I just wont think about it." He shrugged, and then went back to playing the Cameron Dallas song.

Once everyone left, it was rather late.

"Shawn, you have to do it." I said to him. We were watching the Great Gatsby.

"I know. I just can't leave Magcon. I can't leave you, I don't want to."

"But Shawn, can't you see how great this is gonna be for you? You're amazing, this is what you've been waiting for! And we can always visit you on tour--I can always visit you."

"But Holly, its just--I don't know. Magcon gave me so much more than I could ever ask for, and to just leave..."

"But Shawn, its for the best. Its what you deserve. People will know who you are after this, I mean really know who you are."

"Holly, I don't think you get it."

"Maybe I don't." I was starting to get angry. The clear choice was to leave Magcon, what in the hell was holding him back? Just thinking about this got me angry.

"But Shawn--"

"HOLLY, CAN YOU JUST STAY OUT OF IT? ITS MY DECISION, I'LL DO THE THINKING!" he screamed, moving his arm up. I thought it was to hit me, and I flinched, putting my hands on my head, but sighed as he put it in hair frustratedly, running his fingers through his hair--An action I'd told him I loved, but I now hated it.

I stood up, put my Vans on, and ran outside,  Shawn calling after me. I got a pretty far way along, but I kept making left turns (it was pouring rain, I couldn't even see one foot ahead of me) and ended up right in front of the hotel, feeling stupid for walking in a circle.

Shawn was there, soaking wet, just like me.

There were many things wrong with this situation--my shirt stuck to me, it was see through and you could see my bra, my makeup wasnt waterproof, and Shawn, despite me being mad at him, looked the best I'd ever seen him look.

Shawn's POV

After shouting at Holly, I felt terrible.

I ran after her, but seeing as it was pouring rain, I couldn't see, so I stood outside, willing to get sick waiting for Holly.

And there she was, blushing, makeup all over her eyes, hair stuck to her head, and her shirt soaking wet and see through--she looked beautiful. 

"Holly, I'm sorry." I said, walking in front of her.

"And?" She said, raising her arched eyebrow.

"And..Holly, I'm in love with you."

She looked surprised, but she didn't stop me as I picked her up and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and her legs around my waist.

She pulled away. "Shawn, I love you too." She sighed. "But can we go inside?"

I chuckled and we went back up to our room.

"Where have you two been?" Taylor said.

"Hmm, that would take too Much explaining." Holly said.

She disappeared in the bathroom and reappeared in silky boxer shorts and a matching camisole.

She climbed in the bed next to me.

"Shawn, I just want you to know that I love you, no matter what your decision is. We all do."

"I love you, too."

She smiled. She was tired, and her eyes were closed, but she still looked happy--She fell asleep in that exact position.