magcon

I woke up first put of us girls, the memories of our wild night at the airport instantly making me smile.

Then I remembered another thing--Today we got to do a photoshoot with the Magcon boys for the tour, and then I thought of the Magcon boys, which caused me to run around and wake everyone up.

"Holly, Pleaseshut the fuck up!" Marilyn said. She was super stubborn. "Fine. Were all headed to the boys room, come when you're ready."

She murmured something to me before throwing a pillow in my direction.

I rolled my eyes. I was wearing boxer shorts and a belly tank top that I've probably had since I was in 7th grade, and my hair was in a distressed bun atop my head, but I didn't care as me, Roxy, Waverley, Sadie, and Jade walked across the hallway to the boys' suite. 

Cameron answered shirtless, and I budget Sadie next to me.

"Good mooorning. We're just here getting ready."

"Are you hungry?" I asked Cameron. "The hotel serves complimentary."

"Really? Do you want to go with me to eat? No one else here claims to be hungry."

"Bro, we already ate. You woke up super late." Matt called.

Cameron rolled his eyes and grabbed his shirt.

"Do you realize that all the boys are staring at you?" Roxy whispered.

"Really? Why?" I replied.

"Your outfit is a little...youknow."

"Oh." I blushed and ran after Cameron, stopping at his doorframe. "Can I borrow a shirt?"

"Yeah." He went through his drawer before handing me a Last Kings T-shirt that actually fit me alright.

"Thank you." I said, then walked back out.

"I'm so hungry. I don't get how all the other girls weren't hungry!" I said, placing my hand on my stomach.

"I just can't believe the boys didn't wake me up for breakfast!" He laughed, and I chuckled.  We talked more about random things until we got to the dining space.  It was really beautiful, with glass walls and a perfect view of the beach, and the food was delicious. 

We walked back up to their room and everyone talked in a big group before the Manager,  Jeff, called and said he was sending cars to pick us up.

I showered and got dressed in jeans and a Young & Reckless sweater, and I also brushed my still wet hair, then put it back up. By the time I was done, we had to get in to car groups, I rode with Taylor, Nash, Hayes, and Matt--I wasn't with any of the girls.

"How many bandanas do you own?" I asked Taylor.

"A lot." He smiled. He was really cute, I noted.

Really cute.

"Are they all different colors? Do you have one that's like, the same color as another one, or not?"

"Nope."

"That's cool." I nodded. Everyone started playing around and making vines after that, so I just joined.

Us girls were vine famous because we were funny. Our first vine ever was of us trying to twerk on a ledge, but the wind knocked us over and we all fell off--It was hilarious. From then on we just made tons of vines, until one day, Magcon called to see if we wanted to tour with the boys. It took the girls and our parents some convincing, but it worked in the end, and tonight we would drive down to Los Angeles and check in to a new hotel, then tomorrow would be the first official day of the tour. 

We arrived at a studio where I didn't even have time to breath air before someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into a dressing room.

"I'm Cara." She said. "I'll be doing your hair and makeup. But first, you have to get dressed. Here you go, darling." She handed me an outfit.

"Thanks. Where are you from?" I asked her as I began to strip down--i didn't mind her seeing me in my underwear.

"Great Britain." She replied.

I nodded and pulled on the pair of shorts and the crop-top from Vans. The shirts made my legs look very long, which was nice. The crop top was more tight than loose, and it exposed my midriff, but only around half an inch. Next she did my makeup, which didn't take long--eyeliner, mascara, and red lipstick, which looked nice.

Finally, was my hair.  Its usual state was pin straight, but she sprayed it with something, causing it to have gorgeous beachy waves. She then took a red bandana that matched my lipstick and pulled the front part back.

When I was done, I actually looked really nice.

"Thank you." I hugged Cara.

"Of course!" She smiled.

I then went to meet everyone else.

"Wow, you look amazing, Holly!" Sadie said. She did, too--we all did.

We stared at the boys taking group photos. They were all so cute, but I still couldn't take my eyes off of Taylor--he caught me staring and winked.

I waved.

"Okay, so this morning, I was talking to Matt." Jade started talking to me. "And you know how I really like him?"

I nodded.

"Well, I was going to make a move, when he told me he really liked you."

I widened my eyes. "Really?"

"Yeah! Well, not likelike. I mean, he said he just thinks that you're really hot and he wants to get to know you more.  Of course, we all just met."

"Wow, okay. How does that make you feel?"

"I've already moved on. I've got my sights set on Shawn."

I nodded. "He can serenade you!" I laughed, and she laughed with me. Then we were called up to take photos.

I stood in between Waverley and Sadie, and tried to be as natural with my posing as possible, but we all knew that at some points, I was having way too much fun with the shoot.

Next everyone took photos--Thats when things got crazy. I was in a new position in between Nash and Taylor, And at one point, I put my arms around them and smiled, then as the flash went off, they both kissed my cheek, which caught me way off guard.

At the end of the day, we all ended up exhausted, and as we began the drive to Los Angeles, I stretched out across Taylor and Matt's lap and fell into a nice sleep.