Nerris x Female Reader

"Your turn!" Nerris squeaked, passing the dice to you. You and Nerris had gone on a bet that you could play dungeons and dragons for two days straight. She was immune to sleep, you supposed, as she wasn't nearly as tired as you. Your hand barely got over the table as you went to grab for the dice. She was happy to see you take the dice and roll properly.

"Now you can either cast a fireball and wipe a goblin out, or try to roll again for a higher number so you can kill them all!" Nerris beamed.

"Meatball" you said, so out of it you had to put all your weight on Nerris.

"No no no. Fireball"

"Meatball"

"Whatever" she said, knocking one of the goblin figures off the board. This process continued for a bit.

"Lady Nerris the Cute and y/dnd/n take a sharp turn in the cave and run into a fierce dragon. Y/dnd/n, your move please"

"Say no and turn around." You say, by now bags were formed under your eyes.

"Rocks fell behind you before you could go. Your second move please!"

"Eat the rocks"

"That's not possible"

"Blast the rocks, pick up Lady Nerris the Cute, and book it"

"Okay!" She said, shoving the rocks off the table.

"We beat the cave!" She cheered. She turned to you to see you passed out leaning on her shoulder.

Omg I'm gonna cry you guys are great.

Dedicated to whoever wants this!~

Mwah~