Chapter 10: Questions

-April-

"Wait Lucas? How long have you two been siblings" Dustin questioned. "Since 1981 so almost 3 years" Lucas confessed. "T-They can ask me questions. A-As long as it doesn't t-trigger me" I sat down on the couch with my head down looking at my hands.

"Did you know eleven?" Questioned Mike. "Y-Yes I did. Me and her were the only two that didn't want to put up with the bad men's crap. I-It was hard, we would be used, hurt, drained, and worse abused. We were never loved or shown to the outside world for the way we were born. 1979 they sent me to the place we eleven know as the nether. I was stuck there for a few days and still am scared by the moments in that place. 1981 Eleven and I escaped, but she got caught and few years later here I am. Safe for as long as I can be" I said. Everyone but Lucas looked shocked. "I-I...It's still a sensitive topic to talk about even after years have past. I still have nightmares, visions, I see the upside down everywhere, but not as much as I used to" They were still shocked.

"Why is everyone so shocked" I questioned. "Mike! Dinner is about ready!" Wait?! It's already six in the evening...Damn. "Me and April have to go home for dinner, so we'll see you guys around" Lucas walked up the stairs and Mike and Dustin followed him. I was about to walk up the stairs until I felt someone grab my hand. I jumped.

"Will you scared me" I said and he took his hand off my wrist, I laughed. "Will if you want to ask me something you can ask" I said. "No it's nothing, it's stupid I'll leave" Will walked up the stairs and I shut the basement door with my powers. "What the-" He was shocked as normal as anyone's reaction. "Look, you can ask me. Stupid or not" I said. "If it doesn't bring back memories...How do you not see the upside down everywhere you go?" Asks Will. Wait? What? "It might sound like an idiotic question, but I've been in the upside down and everywhere I go is nightmare" said Will. "My best way of luck is trying to forget about it or distract yourself from the event. When someone brings it up, interrupt them and change the subject" I said. "Thanks, anyways I have to go home before my mother worries. I'll see you at school April" Will and I went up the stairs and went home.