Chapter 5: Danger

-April-

We were hiding inside a bus, the bikes were under the bus. "What are we gonna do" I asked softly. "I don't know" he said in a whisper. "Will..." I said. "Yea" he said. "Im scared" I said. "We'll get through this" said Will. "You don't have to make promises you can't keep" i said gloomy. "It is a promise I can keep and we'll make it through this, the monster will go away" said Will.

I got off the ground and stood up. "What are you doing" asks Will. "Trying not to be an idiot" I said. "Well your doing the opposite" Will argued. "Excuse me?!" I said. "I'm just saying there's a monster out there that could basically swallow us whole without a care in the world" said Will. "I know some monsters could care less" I said. "It seems clear, let's get out of here" said Will. "Your just saying that" I then heard a monster.

"Yea I guess you can say that" said Will. "My brother is gonna kill you" I said. "That's not important" Will grabbed his walkie talkie and pulled the wire up as high as it could go. "Mike, Dustin, Lucas? Do you copy? Over" said Will. No answer. "Maybe it's out of reach" I said. "Were near my place which is close to-" will got interrupted. "Yo Will, its Dustin. Over" said Dustin. "Dustin we got a monster right on our tail, over" said Will. "Where is it, over" said Dustin. "Down by the bus, you know the one Mike told me about where you guys hid from science freaks, over" said Will.

I peaked out the window. "Will we should book it out of here" I whispered. "Dustin, met us by the playground over and out" said Will. Will put away the walkie talkie and peaked out the window. "Got any idea how to get out of the bus and run away quietly" whispered Will. I had my backpack on, I forgot I brought a backpack. I put a black cape jacket on and gave my jacket to Will. "It's so we blend in with the dark" I said. "This better work" said Will. "It will, just trust me" I said. I put the cape on and the hood over my head. I took a deep breath and walked off the bus. "The coast is clear" Will got on his bike and I got on the bike. He then slowly went away from the monster, in a fast, but quiet way. (Idk)