Chapter 6: Safe?

-April-

Escaping from this monster again, not gonna lie. I felt like I was escaping from the laboratory again for the second time.

Run!
RUn!
RUN!

"April" said Will. I got out of my thoughts. "Huh?" I said. "Your home, I gotta get home myself before Jonathan and my mom worries" said Will. "Thanks for the ride home and for saving me" I said. "Well you did most of the saving, how did you know how to do that anyways" said Will. "Survival summer camp" I lied and I instantly felt bad. "Oh ok, so I gotta go. I'll see you monday" said Will. "Sure" I said.

-Monday-

I was Arriving to school and I rode with Lucas due to me not knowing how to ride a bike. When we got to the school Lucas and I hopped off the bike and went to the lockers.

I opened my locker and got pushed into the door. He laughed and Lucas was mad. "Leave it" I said. "Why should I leave him? Troy did that" said Lucas. "I said leave it" I closed my locker and went to class.

-Lunch-

I was sitting at lunch with my packed lunch, because I hated every single piece of food here. "So..what do you guys want to do after school" asks Will. "I don't know, we do the same thing everyday after school" said Dustin. "Dustin has a point. We eat, play D&D, then we all go home" said Lucas. "Hey Mike you ok" asks Dustin. "Yea...just stuff" Mike sadly said. "Should we tell her" asks Dustin. "I keep secrets very well, cause I have no one else to really tell" I said. "There was this girl Eleven that we found in the woods and she had powers and she helped us, but she is in a place that we don't know" whispered Dustin. E-Eleven...she was here.
"You ok?" Asks Will. "I-I um...be right back" I said.

-Outside-

I was outside taking a deep breath for a minute. Eleven...she was here?! For how long?! Since when?!